Once you have created your blocks and determined the desired sequence you may find that you want to change the alignment of the blocks in the panel. Changing this alignment is a panel setting and will apply to ALL blocks that are assigned to the corresponding panel.
Start by going to TinyPortal > Manage Blocks > Panels
. Now scroll to the panel that your block is assigned to.
From there you have 6 options:
- Display the blocks vertically(default)Blocks in the panel are aligned vertically: top to bottom
- Display the blocks horizontallyBlocks in the panel are aligned vertically: left to right
- Display the blocks in 2 columnsBlocks are always arranged into two columns in the panel
- Display the blocks in 3 columnsBlocks are always arranged into three columns in the panel
- Display the blocks in 4 columnsBlocks are always arranged into four columns in the panel
- Display the blocks according to a gridTwo predefined grid options are available to choose from:
Option 2:Doc Written 10/21/2015 By: Ken.
Updated 08/12/2018 by @rjen