When you want to create a new block, you use the the links on the blocks overview page. In each panel's title there is a link to create a block in that particular panel. Once you do that, a new screen appear that let you choose which type of block you want.
The types you can use are these:
- userbox- all the user details, if not a user then a login box is showed
- newsbox - this shows the random news also shown in SMF "news"
- searchbox - a nice search box
- statsbox - shows some statistics from your forum, along with a list over visitors.
- html - you can use any simple HTML or BBC-codes in this box
- onlinebox - a simpler list over all visitors
- themebox - a drop-down menu for picking another theme
- shoutbox - a box where you can leave messages
- catmenu - shows the menu you have created in menu manager
- phpbox - use any PHP codes here. Omit the <?php and ?> signs, they are not needed.
- recentbox - shows the most recent topics on the forum
- ssi - a number of extra functions from the SSI.php file
- module - extra functions tied to the modules installed
- rss - a box showing a RSS feed of your choice
- sitemap [TP 0.9] - this show any module you have installed + any menu manager item you have selected to be inside this sitemap block
- admin [TP 0.9] - this show what current permissions/links you have in TP
- articlebox [TP 0.9] - show a single article. Adopts some of the visual options for articles
- categorybox [TP 0.9] - shows all articles in a category in a simple list
Once this is chosen, you will be taken to the edit block screen
, for further editing of the block.Doc Written By: Bloc