Please use the search feature
to find a resolution for the issue you are having. There is a very good chance that you will find a thread related to your issue/question. If not, then post a new topic using these Posting Guidelines. Posting Guidelines
Help The Members Help You
- Please think real hard about whether your issue is TP or SMF related. We can only support TinyPortal here with limited time and staff. If your issue is SMF related please post at SMF first. Thanks!
- Choose an appropriate subject line. Use the issue you are having as your topic. Try to summarise the problem briefly in the subject, and elaborate in the message itself.
- Keep all posts on-topic.
- Post your comment/question to the most appropriate place.
- Any posts deemed to be in the wrong forum will be moved.
- Do not cross-post the same question to multiple places.
- Keep all posts on-topic.
- Please do not ask your own question in a topic. In other words, please don't hijack the topic and make it yours. Start your own topic and reference the other topic related to your issue.
- If your topic is resolved, please mark it solved by changing the icon in your original post to reflect its status. (the check icon)
- If a topic is marked as SOLVED, don't post in that topic. Start a new one with your question even if it's similar to the topic thats marked solved. This is for us to better know and keep track on whats working or not. A solved topic has a working solution to the topics question.
- There is no advertising allowed in the forum. If you wish to show off your site, use the Showcase. Please read the rules in the Showcase forum.
Here are a few things to include in your post that will expedite resolution of your issue/question.
- If you have a URL, please post it.
- If you are getting an error message, copy it and paste it into your post. You can delete any privacy info, like usernames, etc., but try to keep as much of the error message intact as possible.
- Let us know what version(s) you are using.
Apollo (SMF v1.1)
Apollo TP theme (SMF1.1.4)
- Do you have any mods installed? If yes, tell us.
- If you have a layout problem with something not working right, or if something is not aligned properly, or not showing up etc. Please check multiple browsers to see if its a browser issue.
Here's is a posting template
for your to copy and paste into your post.
[b]Link to my site:[/b] http://www.yourdomain.com
[b]SMF version:[/b] SMF ver. here
[b]TP version:[/b] TP ver. here
[b]Default Forum Language:[/b] Your Default Forum Language here
[b]Theme name and version:[/b] Theme name here
[b]Browser Name and Version: [/b] Browser name/version here
[b]Mods installed:[/b] Mods listed here
[b]Related Error messages:[/b] Error message here