Changelog for TinyPortal version 1.2
Code Developed 11/25/2015 By: lurkalot & Illori... with input and guidance from Bloc & IchBin™
- Many bug fixes
- Fix Latest comments link
- Fix Delete comments button for guests
- Restore redirect when editing articles
- Remove broken CAPTCHA
- Remove permissions for guests
- Fix minor issues with installer
- Move css to css folder
- Update the css for shoutbox and article comments
- Align long items in menu block
- Minor changes to category header when looking at article listing
- Fix error related to layout
- PNG images uploaded may have a transparent background now
- Add avatar to user block
- Add top posters block code
- Fix Do not use SMF templates error
- fixes for the recent topics block, update to be similar to SSI.
Change Log for TinyPortal 1.1
After a very long break the TinyPortal Team is pleased to announce the released of TinyPortal 1.1
September 10, 2015
What's new in TP 1.1General Updates:
- General code clean-up.
- Removed SMF1.x support.
- Removed Tagging system, as it never really worked out.
- Added read more link for forum posts as articles on front page.
- Changed error logging when guests try to hit non-existing articles.
- Added guest permission for comments
- Updated social icons for sharing article
- A little bit of caching added. Should reduce some queries.
- Using more hooks for less file edits to install.
- Moved the promote button to integrate_display_buttons hook, instead of being in its own space/layer.
- Fixed errors with "forum_name" and "subtabs".
- Several cosmetic changes overall, less use of TP styles and more of common SMF styles.
Code Changes Developed 11/25/2015 By: Bloc, IchBin™, lurkalot & Illori
- Added ajax to shout/delete without page refresh.
- Added timer to ajax update shouts for time specified.
- The option to submit the shout by pressing enter.
- Option to choose between 2 layouts.
- Added option to allow/disallow links in shoutbox.
- Shout smiley's should now pull from SMF smiley's.
- Added "bubble" style to shouts, pure CSS-based.
- Fixed long-time error with guest shouts.
- Added option to set a shout-header, using HTML/BBC tags.
- Single-shout block-code upgraded with newer code.
- Add browser specific CSS to handle word-wrapping in shouts.
September 22, 2010
The TinyPortal team is pleased to announce the release of TinyPortal 1.0
Most notable fixes:
- Fixed block display permissions. Blocks were showing for guests when ungrouped members were selected.
Admin permissions were not respected in all instances either.
- Many display issues with foreign characters in articles and blocks fixed.
- Updated TP sources for SMF2 to use $smcFunc.
- Fixed front page display issues with Article/Topic ordering issues.
- Pagination not counting items properly for select front page options.
- Added default values when creating categories to keep from causing display issues and errors.
- Layout type for links display fixed.
- Updated the whizzywig editor
- Added shoutbox display names to be member group color
- Downloads descriptions display BBC or HTML properly.
- Deleting an empty download item no longer deletes a file from FTP when no item is meant to be selected in drop down.
- Allowed < center > tag for block titles.
- Many other minor errors, not worth mentioning.
- Added navigation to almost all tpadmin functions.
- fixed some inconsistencies in TPadmin layout.
- Theme block didn't redirect to where it was. fixed.
- fixed issue where panels did not show on certain actions, when set to show on all forum actions.(collapsing boards, posting, search results etc.)
- Fixed entity problems with block titles and edit block screen.
- Added text entry for viewing the forum in Whos Online section.
- Add menu textbox did not show in IE8 because of missing tags. Fixed.
- Menu items was removed from Sitemap block if menu block was off. Fixed.
- Wrong links for adding HTML/BBC articles inside the "tinyportal" menu.
- forum button didn't highlight when in board/topic. Fixed.
- Fixed errors in the TP section of member profile.
- dates on article titles for frontpage did not use language choice.Fixed.
- Frontblocks meant for guests was also shown for members. Fixed.
- Shoutbox admin was encoding entities upon save, but not decoding when fetched.
- More fixes for bugs discovered in beta5.
- Some changes on default styles in TP.Code Changes Developed 11/25/2015 By: Bloc & IchBin™