TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 06:58:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,106
  • Total Topics: 21,213
  • Online today: 358
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 163
  • Total: 163

Collapse button

Started by bigguy, December 04, 2018, 12:36:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

@rjen

Seeing these errors now...

8: Undefined index: TPortal
https://test2.fjr-club.nl/index.php?topic=20318.0
/home/deb77453/domains/fjr-club.nl/public_html/test2/Sources/TPassimilate.php (Line 60)
Running Latest TP on SMF2.1 at: www.fjr-club.nl

tino

Quote from: @rjen on December 04, 2018, 10:02:31 PM

/home/deb77453/domains/fjr-club.nl/public_html/test2/Sources/TPassimilate.php (Line 60)

What page are you accessing?

tino

Quote from: tino on December 04, 2018, 10:11:33 PM
Quote from: @rjen on December 04, 2018, 10:02:31 PM

What page are you accessing?

Ignore me, I don't get that error you can silence it by adding additional checks but I would guess TPortal_init hadn't run on a scheduled task

bigguy

I'm not sure what file it is in but There is this inline piece of css that I have been playing with:
<div style="float: right; margin-right: 0.5em; margin-top: -1.5em;">
I changed it to:
<div style="float: right; margin-right: 0.5em; margin-top: -3em;">
It sits nicely above the links for unread replies and stuff. (I thought I would tell ya's what my next edit would be lol. If I can find it.)

EDIT: I changed that using the editor in FF btw

@rjen

Quote from: bigguy on December 04, 2018, 11:58:34 PM
I'm not sure what file it is in but There is this inline piece of css that I have been playing with:
I changed it to:
It sits nicely above the links for unread replies and stuff. (I thought I would tell ya's what my next edit would be lol. If I can find it.)

That can work on a site with a certain theme, but may give problems on mobile display, so we will go for the more universal fix I guess...

lurkalot

Quote from: @rjen on December 05, 2018, 08:24:01 AM
Quote from: bigguy on December 04, 2018, 11:58:34 PM
I changed it to:

That can work on a site with a certain theme, but may give problems on mobile display, so we will go for the more universal fix I guess...

Yep, bigguy for out of the box TP we've got to go with something that'll fit in all themes and scenarios where possible.  There's no problem with anyone customising for their individual needs though.

bigguy

Oh that's no problem. I understand completely. Like I said if I knew were it was I would edit it. Since I can't find what file it is in I can wait til you guys fix it no problem.

@rjen

Quote from: bigguy on December 05, 2018, 12:13:30 PM
Oh that's no problem. I understand completely. Like I said if I knew were it was I would edit it. Since I can't find what file it is in I can wait til you guys fix it no problem.

Perhaps you would be interested to become a beta-tester (which is pretty much what you are for SMF2.1 anyway..  ;) )
The updated working version of TP1.6.2 is available...

bigguy

If you guys wanna put me in that go ahead. I don't mind testing. Can I access 1.6.2 ???

tino

Quote from: bigguy on December 05, 2018, 01:22:39 PM
If you guys wanna put me in that go ahead. I don't mind testing. Can I access 1.6.2 ???

It's available on GitHub from the master branch, if not when lurkalot gives you access it's in the beta board.