So, I upgrade my test forum to 2.1 Beta this mornign and installed the new TP.
Forum can be found here: test.fjr-club.nl
How I went about it:
Step 1. Upgraded the forum 2.0.11 to 2.1 Beta:
- I dit not uninstall any of the existing MODs, SMF 2.1 updrage should give me a clean set of files (I believe)
- I uploaded the Dutch language pack from SMF
- I corrected three errors in the Dutch language pack for SMF
Result: Forum up and running on 2.1 beta, dutch language ..
Step 2. Installed TP2.0 using the package manager
- I did not bother updating my old SMF 2.0 them: that is another topic, using default from her on
- Installation works OK and redirects me to the TP admin page
So far no problems.
Then the findings start:
The Homepage does not build correctly: you can check the site for an example
And give errors:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function set_avatar_data() in /home/deb77453/domains/fjr-club.nl/public_html/test/Sources/TPSubs.php on line 2240
May be in one of the block codes (recent posts, see http://www.fjr-club.nl/
It seems this is now completely ruining the page, so I may have to dactivate this block for now...
The admin log is filling up rapidly wtih errors:
8: Undefined index: 5
I am going to see what I can fix...
Deactivating the Recent topics Block made the page build a little further, alas, now the error apperas at the first article the tries to build...
Fatal error: Call to undefined function set_avatar_data() in /home/deb77453/domains/fjr-club.nl/public_html/test/Themes/default/TPsubs.template.php on line 102
There is definiately a problem with the retrieval of the avatars...