I have just moved to another provider but unfortunately things don't go as smooth as I'd hoped for.
What I have done is:
Created a backup on the old hosting
- Dumped the mysql database
- FTP'ed all files and folders locally
Restored on the new hosting
- Imported the mysql dump
- FTP'ed all files and folders to the same location
- Changed mysql settings in Settings.php
- CHMOD Settings.php en packages folder to 777
- Used repair_settings.php
When I access the site (http://www.brandweerzele.be/portal
) I get :Call to undefined function TP_loadTheme() in /opt/www/.../Sources/Load.php on line 1160
I've searched the boards and found several solutions but can't seem to find THE solution.
I have installed and customized several mods so I really really hope I can get it working again without reinstalling everything.
Was I foolish in thinking it was 'just' a simple drag and drop ?
Anyway any help would be very much appreciated.