News: TinyPortal Release Schedule. Please read this update for More Info.

Login  |  Register
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

October 17, 2019, 04:19:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 3756
  • Latest: Ocean
Stats
  • Total Posts: 189090
  • Total Topics: 20764
  • Online Today: 53
  • Online Ever: 629
  • (November 08, 2018, 01:36:54 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 41
Total: 41

Author Topic: Add Menu Item  (Read 2570 times)

giba_choo

Add Menu Item
« on: July 22, 2005, 03:04:09 AM »
In the TP Admin>>Menu Manager, under "Add menu item", there are two radio selects (I've gone blank and can't remember the correct name) on the far right that don't have any caption above them. In other words, there is no indication of what purpose they serve.

If you're not clear on what I am trying to get across, just have a look for yourself.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2005, 02:12:58 AM by giba_choo »

Offline IchBin™

• Developer
    • My Website
Re: Add Menu Item
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2005, 02:37:18 PM »
It's asking if it's a sub menu or not.  The first radio button is No, the second one is yes. You can see what it does by looking at my site if you'd like. Look at my menu on the left at www.tmrules.com

giba_choo

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2005, 02:12:32 AM »
Ok. thanks. I think it should be a bit more clear on its function in the next release anyhow.

Bjørn

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2005, 03:33:27 AM »
It will...I am currently "cleaning up" a bit in edit blocks and menu manager. Things like the status icon is now moved so that on/off buttons simply show another image depending on state. Also the menu manager has 4 differnt "tab" positions..to provide a quick way to sort the links. The "tab" can be used as you wish in the template...its just a way to sort the menus in a tree-like manner. Menu manager also have a "space" menutype and a "header" menutype.

Ciinien

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2005, 04:33:44 AM »
Nice site, Ich. I used to have one for America's Army when I was really heavy into that game. It's been the only FPS in years that caught my attention. But then I went back to MMORPGs and now I'm pretty much WoW only when I can get away from learning all this coding and site building stuff--MUCH has changed since I retired from programming some three or four years ago.

Cheers!
Ci