TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 196,019
  • Total Topics: 21,332
  • Online today: 3,024
  • Online ever: 8,223 (February 19, 2025, 04:35:35 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 1459
  • Total: 1459

Frontpage Topics

Started by Itchdog, August 11, 2026, 02:48:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Itchdog

Is there a limit to how many topics can be promoted to the frontpage? I have a news forum and I promote some topics to the frontpage. Is there a limit or should I be removing them after they've fallen to the next page?

*edit. I know you can set how many shows on the frontpage. I'm wondering about overall (like 1000, etc.)

@rjen

Running Latest TP on SMF2.1 at: www.fjr-club.nl

This website is proudly hosted on Crocweb Cloud Website Hosting.