News: When asking for support, it helps us and you, if you read the Posting Guidelines

Login  |  Register
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

October 18, 2019, 08:19:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 3756
  • Latest: Ocean
Stats
  • Total Posts: 189090
  • Total Topics: 20764
  • Online Today: 73
  • Online Ever: 629
  • (November 08, 2018, 01:36:54 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 43
Total: 43

Author Topic: Quicklist question  (Read 2870 times)

Balrost

Quicklist question
« on: October 02, 2009, 06:00:00 AM »
I did a search and it doesn't look like any one has asked this before.

Is there a way to remove a picture from the quicklist.  I am sure if you do this it will remove the pic from any articles etc it may have been used in but I have a couple that are not being used.  I trend to the ocd side when it comes to organization so it would be nice to remove the extra pics.

Thanks for your time.

Offline Ken.

• Support Team
    • Our FamilyForum
Re: Quicklist question
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2009, 06:12:41 AM »
You may be right Balrost, my searches are not turning up any questions on the issue.

You could use your ftp utility to remove the image from the server of course, but a better way would be to have a control in the edit panel that let you do the removal.

It's a good question, maybe another TP Team member will have a better answer for you.   

----------------------------------------------------
" If everything seems under control, you’re not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti  ^-^

Offline ZarPrime

• Friends
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2009, 08:24:00 AM »
Which quicklist are you talking about?  Are you talking about the Icons and Illustrations under TP Articles and Categories or something else?

ZarPrime

Offline Ken.

• Support Team
    • Our FamilyForum
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2009, 08:57:05 AM »
ZP, at the bottom of the html article editor:

----------------------------------------------------
" If everything seems under control, you’re not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti  ^-^

Offline IchBin™

• Developer
    • My Website
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2009, 09:01:16 AM »
I agree. And this is something that crossed my mind in the past. But I'm not aware of any way to do this. However, I do think that Bloc is still looking for an editor to supply all the needs TP users want. We'll have to see what he comes up with. In the mean time, I'm sure we can find a way that will remove the image, but I'm not sure if it will remove the image from any article or block that it's been added to.

Offline ZarPrime

• Friends
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2009, 09:03:13 AM »
Ah, I see.  Never used it.  I guess that's why I didn't think about that one.  I agree, if there is not a way to delete them right now in the edit screen then perhaps this should be a feature request.

ZarPrime

Balrost

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2009, 11:26:00 AM »
I found the images in the /tp_images folder  you have to remove the image and the thumb then they wont show up in the list. 

A delete button would be nice inside the article editor.  :)  Ill add this to the feature request forum.