TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

June 17, 2024, 06:18:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,254
  • Total Topics: 21,225
  • Online today: 149
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 1
  • Guests: 153
  • Total: 154
  • @rjen

[bugtracker] Wrong number of articles when viewing category

Started by fangweile, May 27, 2009, 02:50:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fangweile

SMF Version: SMF 1.1.9
TP Version: TP 1.0 beta 4

When viewing a category, its display a wrong number of articles

I set the settings in "edit single category" to displayed 10 articles per page but it displays only seven articles

My frontpage settings however is set to display in 6 in "Number of posts/articles to display on frontpage:"

Edit Single Category setting:

Frontpage setting:

tupsi

I second that (and reading here first would have saved me doing screenshots myself :-).

The Number of postings to show seems to be the frontpage number + 1 instead of the one you enter in the category section.

also, the category section doesnt have the next pages as links as can be seen in my screenshot (tbc section has over 11 articles, so there should be the usual 1..2...3 links to the next page under the article links).

using the same versions as poster above.

also, the number shown in the category listing is off. As can be seen in my screenshot it says "TBC" has only 2 articles, while it in reality has over 10.

sieurvaa

Same problem here, there are only 4 articles in each of my categories, while there are at least 10 articles published.

bloc

Fixed for v1.0 beta 5. There were several bugs leading to this, so the solution is not backwards compatible.