News: September 21st, 2019, The Tinyportal team is pleased to announce the release of ~~ TinyPortal 1.6.4! GET IT NOW!!!

Login  |  Register
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

September 22, 2019, 02:51:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 188947
  • Total Topics: 20756
  • Online Today: 109
  • Online Ever: 629
  • (November 08, 2018, 01:36:54 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 101
Total: 102

Author Topic: About TP:P  (Read 1568 times)

Alein_Atryda_III

About TP:P
« on: February 19, 2006, 07:15:39 PM »
I am using only since 2-3 days ago and I already like it:x

Even tough there are some faults:

1) when I make new block it jumps somewhere beetwen other blocks, it's making some mess:x It would be better if it just went at the end of them all:x
And block moving could be done as emotes moving in SMF.

2) It might be bug, but not too big I think:x I accessed someones forum which used TP as well and it recognised me as logged in:x I couldn't do anything but still... Or was it because of possible identical names of cookies? :o

3) TP theme changer makes it impossible to f.e. revert everyone to some theme. I tried, didn't work:x Or at least it didn't want to revert me._.

4) You're good! TP is good! Themes I found here are nice! Ack, this ain't a fault @_@

5) I totally don't like the way Content block was done:x It could have been done similar to boards/categories in SMF and there could be some collapsibility.

Well, anyway it's fast(enough for me:P), nice and easy to use. I am staying with TP for some more time, wee:x

Edit: And too bad button generator can't generate polish fonts:( But it will save me alot of work anyway:D
« Last Edit: February 19, 2006, 07:18:38 PM by Alein_Atryda_III »

Xarcell

Re: About TP:P
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2006, 09:48:00 AM »
I also would like to see the content block setup be similair to the boards/catagories in SMF. makes it more user friendly, and lowers the learning curve.

I also like the idea of some collapsibility menu headers/catagories. If you understand what I'm talking about.

Use thsi site for example:

Allow projects, Themes, and Showcase with teh links under it to be collapsable.