TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

June 16, 2024, 02:44:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,242
  • Total Topics: 21,223
  • Online today: 180
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 148
  • Total: 148

white block in author section article

Started by Lafemme, April 06, 2009, 06:44:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lafemme

Hello

SMF version: SMF ver. 1.1.8
TP version: TP ver. 1.075
Theme name and version: default
Mods installed: see attached image :D

In the about the author section in articles, in IE 7 i see a weird white block. See attached file.  it's no problem.. but i was wondering....

Inny

I think that white block is the bookmarks. try to disable them and see if that works

G6Cad

MissyNL

Can you PLEASE create a TESTSITE with SMF and tp ( same versions you use on your live site ) and check things on there instead ?  leave out all your other mods from the testsite.

All these issues you have with everything and you post about are somewhat a bit annoying now, atleast for me.

We can only support whats with in TP, but now when i have gone through your posts, not even half of your issues are related to TP and we take a lot of time just to check your posts and check the issues.

If you create a testsite, you can easily test most things your self, if you see or have an issue on your live site with all your other mods, and you dont have the same issue on the testsite, then you will know it's not TP that causes them.

So, please install SMF and TP to a subdir on your server, and start check if your live site issues are visible in your testsite. Just remember to NOT install any other mods to your testsite but TP.

Lafemme

oke.. i will do that .. but my question is.. how is it not related to TP if it effects TP? I have done all you have said, also making separate topics, and now it annoys you? Excuse me.. but some of my post seems to be Bugs.... so excuse me   >:(

Inny

have you tried to disable the bookmarks?

Lafemme

Hi Inny,

Yes i have.. because when i enable them i see the bookmarks above it.. See attached.

However... the weird thing is that i only see this in IE (7) and not in FF (3).