TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

June 17, 2024, 05:00:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,253
  • Total Topics: 21,225
  • Online today: 149
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 114
  • Total: 114

[bugtracker] Wrong redirect for Shoutbox and Login / Logout

Started by SeaCountry, November 07, 2008, 01:45:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SeaCountry

Hi all,

I'm using SMF 1.1.6 and Tinyportal 1.0.6 beta 2. I have the simple shoutbox  set on the frontpage and i noticed that when someone post a shout in the shoutbox, it takes them to the forum every time instead of staying on the frontpage. The same happens when someone log in/out of the site.

This is really annoying and i wondered if there's a fix for this? I know there used to be a fix for Tinyportal 1.0.5 but i can't seem to get it work with latest TP 1.0.6. I also tried to do a search before posting this but it gave me an error and didn't work.

Greetings

G6Cad

Login/shoutbox Redirect

Would be good if you used the search or/and looked through the bugtracker before you posted a duplicate bugreport  ;)

SeaCountry

Yes, like i said, i tried to do a search before but it's not working because it gives me a "Internal Server Error". 

I was also aware of these fixes giving by Bloc but that was for TP 1.0.5 and do not work for TP 1.0.6 cause the code is different. Bloc also said in that post that it's already fixed for next beta (tp 1.0.6), while it's not.   :)

virtualdave