News: April 7th, 2019, The Tinyportal team is pleased to announce the release of ~~ TinyPortal 1.6.3! GET IT NOW!!!

Login  |  Register
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

September 15, 2019, 08:38:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 3752
  • Latest: Alizee
Stats
  • Total Posts: 188888
  • Total Topics: 20752
  • Online Today: 80
  • Online Ever: 629
  • (November 08, 2018, 01:36:54 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 31
Total: 31

Author Topic: Random Block Suggestions  (Read 1826 times)

Offline anunlike

• Friends
Random Block Suggestions
« on: November 29, 2006, 07:11:18 PM »
Just a few random block suggestions for consideration... If they've been brought up before and/or are under consideration and/or will be implemented, my apologies.

1.  Provide alignment options for blocks for the admin... the ability to left / center / right / justified align whatever's in the block.

This could be done for articles, front page items, etc., as well.

2.  Provide an option in the admin area (under "Settings," I assume) to completely hide the column collapse / expand buttons and not allow the column(s) to be collapsed / expanded.

3.  Provide the ability for the admin to change various images in the admin area. I was thinking along the lines of the displayed images used for all blocks; for example, the various colored dots.

4.  Provide the ability for the admin to turn any block title into a customizable link. Since only certain types of blocks will allow for linking to the related page already a part of SMF/TP, it could be good to make customizable links an option. For example, they may want to link to an external site.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2006, 02:06:25 AM by anunlike »