TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 20, 2024, 04:32:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,886
  • Latest: Grendor
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,195
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 114
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 73
  • Total: 73

showcase posting guide

Showcase Board Posting Guide

The Showcase Board is for our Members to Showcase their sites that use SMF and TinyPortal.

Any topics for sites that no longer use TinyPortal are subject to deletion at any time, at the discretion of the TP Support Site staff.

docsPT.com

Started by FragaCampos, March 28, 2009, 03:26:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FragaCampos

Hello everybody :)

Here's my forum with TP, based on the New Definition, by bloc.

It's a forum for documentaries and its subtitles.

Site Name: docsPT
Site URL: http://www.docspt.com/
Site Owner: FragaCampos and cab
Site Designer: SMF, TinyPortal
Theme Designer: bloc
Site Genre: Documentaries, subtitles

Renegd98

FragaCampos,

Welcome to TP. 

Please follow the guidelines in this post for showcasing your site:  http://www.tinyportal.net/index.php/topic,5683.0.html

FragaCampos

ZarPrime

FragaCampos,

The site looks very nice.  However, we must ask you to replace Bloc's copyright for the theme on your site.    The link to your site has been removed until then.

Thanks You,

ZarPrime

FragaCampos

Done.
Sorry, i messed it up when added the link to the server.

ZarPrime

Quote from: FragaCampos on May 17, 2009, 12:15:57 AM
Done.
Sorry, i messed it up when added the link to the server.

Thank you for replacing it.  PM me the site link and I'll place it back into the original post in this topic.

ZarPrime

FragaCampos

Here goes the requested files.
Thanks for the support.

ZarPrime

Thanks,

give me a little bit to take a look at them.  If I can't figure out why your TP copyright isn't showing, I may need to get help from one of our coders.

ZP

ZarPrime

FragaCampos,

OK, I've looked at the TPBlockLayout.template.php and it looks correct for beta 1 and the tportal_version() is in there at the bottom where it should be so the TP copyright should be showing on your site.

The index.template.php file for the theme that you attached has some unreadable characters in it.  I can't tell what you have changed in the original index.template.php file.  Do you have any SMF Mods that have been added to make the theme work with the Mods?  I'm going to have to download the NewDef theme and look in there to see if I can figure out what's going on with it.

I know that you somehow removed the copyright information for the theme and then replaced it but I don't know what else you might have changed.  Is there any information that you can give me that will help me figure out what all was removed.  Do you have a backup of the index.template.php file before you started changing it?

In the meantime, I am going to see if I can have a couple of our other support people take a look at this to help me out to figure out why the TP copyright is not showing.

ZarPrime

Ianedres

I would suggest re-installing the New Def theme again.

Also, if you have edited out any copyright info the Subs.php file in the forum's Sources directory, you may want to restore a backup copy.