TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 17, 2024, 03:41:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,886
  • Latest: Grendor
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,189
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 98
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 1
  • Guests: 75
  • Total: 76
  • tino

[PAID]TechnoDragon Hosting

Started by technodragon73, April 14, 2006, 09:10:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

technodragon73

Well, thank you very much...I look forward to being able to provide those services for you.

Skal Tura

May i ask you, how long you've been on hosting business?

Your story is VERY similar to my story, actually i had a hobby: a browser based multiplayer game, it grew, i needed faster connection, took my server to a datacenter, needed a little bit of cash to cover expenses, and suddenly i had customers coming in from every direction.

After 6months since taking the server to datacenter, i had already also 4 client servers there, and my dedicated 10Mbps connection was getting already quite busy. :)

technodragon73

Quote from: Skal Tura on May 27, 2006, 10:07:11 AM
May i ask you, how long you've been on hosting business?

Your story is VERY similar to my story, actually i had a hobby: a browser based multiplayer game, it grew, i needed faster connection, took my server to a datacenter, needed a little bit of cash to cover expenses, and suddenly i had customers coming in from every direction.

After 6months since taking the server to datacenter, i had already also 4 client servers there, and my dedicated 10Mbps connection was getting already quite busy. :)

ROFL...that is nearly exactly my story.  I have only been at this for a few months, however, I have not been nearly as fortunate as you in getting customers...what is the trick?

Skal Tura

The trick on getting customers: hard work ;)

G6Cad

And as you showed, good response in helping your clients and give an outstanding support out in the open forum you host :)
Thats something really good IMHO  :)

Crip

Quote from: Skal Tura on May 27, 2006, 03:27:58 PM
The trick on getting customers: hard work ;)

And it helps also to be recommended by someone who is a client at present, as it was in my case. :)
I have become comfortably numb!

Cripzone | Crip's Free 2.0.2 Themes

technodragon73

you guys aren't kidding about the hard work...that it definitely has been.  But it still is fun either way...gotta love doing what you're doing, and I DO!

akulion

good work techno :D I wish u the best of luck in your endevour

technodragon73

Thank you very much!  ;D :laugh:

stigmartyr

Marketing, techno.  Try advertising with google adWords or hit the pavement and sell.

Most of our business has been made face to face.