TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 18, 2024, 09:45:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,886
  • Latest: Grendor
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,189
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 112
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 41
  • Total: 41

TP isn't Free

Started by gfxindia, September 23, 2006, 04:26:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

parentingdiscussions

Quote from: Marian on September 23, 2006, 12:33:30 PM
I agree with Robert, which is why I donate whenever I received the kind of help that I got from BorgBob and G6.

Because I know how valuable time is, and these people give untiringly to all who seek support here and on SMF. I would have like to donated more but there is a certain restraint on my pocketbook,  :2funny:

By the way, isn't there some other way a person can donate to the site without having to use Paypal? Some people do not use credit cards.

G6Cad

If they use verified payPal like Bloc here and me on my site, the transfer is just as safe as any payment with a visa card.
But to answer your question, there is no other way to donate money to Bloc or TinyPortal  :-\

gfxindia

WHO IN THIS WORLD EDITED MY POLL ?????????????????????????

Techdomain

what did it look like before the edit?

gfxindia

I didn't have the option - "IT WILL REMAIN FREE"

G6Cad

I made the second vote in that poll, and i voted for just that "it will remain free" so for what i know it was there from the start, cant see that it have been edited eather sinse it were created

gfxindia

I made only the first 3 options.
parhaps Bloc might have edited ;)

IchBin

I was wondering why I didn't remember seeing the "it will remain free" option when I voted....

knat

Maybe it was bloc who edited the poll  :2funny:

Anyway i would pay to get TP but only because i know how cool and useful it is. New user would probably not pay without being able to check it out  ::)

gfxindia

Quote from: knat on September 23, 2006, 06:13:22 PM
Anyway i would pay to get TP but only because i know how cool and useful it is. New user would probably not pay without being able to check it out  ::)

I agree