TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 18, 2024, 04:13:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,886
  • Latest: Grendor
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,189
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 112
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 1
  • Guests: 40
  • Total: 41
  • @rjen

It's time for Dennis operation.

Started by g6cad, November 20, 2006, 04:08:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

G6Cad

He is sleeping really heavy here now. I listen to his "phchhyyyyy" sound in his heart for the last time. Yes, you can really hear it loud through his chest. I wish i had the medics he have to just pop off like that, this night will be sleepless for me. Lucky i have my site and Tp to spam, otherwise i would have gone crazy for real right now.

Thank you all for the support, I really feel it from you, you are all here with me right now, thank you so much for that. Someday i hope you will feel the same warm feeling you give me, And IchBin, The last thing he said when he fell asleep was "tell IchBin i will be back for the guns" so there you know his last thought this evening.

Im so scared i even remodeled my frontpage, i will go and ask the nurses if they have some thing that can lower the brain activity for me to so i can get some sleep to, but i have a hard time to believe that a pill will help me sleep this night.
I will be off line from to morrow morning, maybe i come in during the day during the operation to keep the thoughts some where else, but if i dont, the next time im here, you will know the outcomming.
Again, thank you all for the big support and the big help, especially the donations for us so i have been able to stay with him here.
I really do love you all from the bottom of my heart.

//C

stormlrd

My prayers are with you and dennis hun. Feel free to spam my recipe thread for the theme Im doing for him its really starting to shape up and I hope to have atleast the childs part done by the time he wakes up.

All our love
Storm

Nokonium

The thoughts and good wishes from my board are with you two as well.

Crip

Congrats on you 7K postings Gsixx, your the 1st to get 7K post here. :)
I have become comfortably numb!

Cripzone | Crip's Free 2.0.2 Themes

anunlike

I'll keep my fingers crossed and be praying for a full and speedy recovery!! Definitely keep us posted!

akulion

You and Dennis will be in my prayers. May he have a successful operation and speedy recovery. Stay strong and hang in there.

Aku

Skhilled

Crip

I have become comfortably numb!

Cripzone | Crip's Free 2.0.2 Themes

JPDeni

With all of the prayers from those who pray and the thoughts from those who think (not that they're exclusive :) ) and the crossings from those who cross, you've got a whole world of people behind you and Dennis, Carina.

RoarinRow

I'm sure Dennis is praying for you too Dennis and Carina:

Dear Lord,  Thank you for my family : and not only for those I live with, but grandparents, uncles, aunties and cousins. Please be with them today.

Dear Lord,  We are sorry for doing wrong things. Please forgive us. Help us to forgive those who are unkind to us.

Dear Lord,   Help me to notice people who need my help. Children who are alone without friends, My parents or teachers, when they need a hand.

Dear Lord, As I turn off the light, please be with me. Help me to get to sleep, and please give me good dreams.

_______

From our family to yours   :)

SMF 2.0 RC3
TP 1.0 beta 5-1
Wordpress 3.0