I'd appreciate it. Thanks! I didn't know that HTML could change like that, but I'm learning. I cut out all of the data arrays except one to work with, and I spotted it quite by accident, when I was going over every line. Oddly, that was the last place I was looking for a problem to crop-up. I have been doing some looking on my own, but haven't found any references to this specific problem, unless I'm googling it using inappropiate terminology.
I'm wondering if a better option wouldn't be to store the arrays in a seperate file and try to call them with the display part of the coding. But, I can see that getting really messy really fast trying to update variables into a block, sending it to a file to define the variables in the arrays and sending it back to the block to create the display.
Maybe I'm up way too late puzzling this out and will program myself into hell trying to work on it any more tonight, lol. Besides, I don't think the boss will buy the "No, Really! I wound up trapped in Hell!" excuse if I come in late for work tomorrow.