Login  |  Register
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

May 31, 2020, 06:30:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 190049
  • Total Topics: 20834
  • Online Today: 105
  • Online Ever: 917
  • (January 21, 2020, 09:02:26 AM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 76
Total: 77

Author Topic: Download Manager - Files hosting  (Read 27508 times)

Offline smartmouse

Re: Download Manager - Files hosting
« Reply #70 on: July 30, 2010, 03:38:53 PM »
Unfortunately no, Bloc hasn't had the time to complete everything that he has wanted. Have no idea if the mod will work, so let us know if it does if you try.

I tried to apply those modifications to my current TP version but i get an error in TPdlmanager.php file (line 3014), i.e.
Code: [Select]
?>  ???
I'm not an expert in PHP code, could anyone help me to make those modifications to work with my current version of TinyPortal?

Thank you in advance.

PS: I see files like TPlinkmanager.php and TPlinkmanager.template.php, i didn't know them! What are they?

Offline IchBin™

• Developer
    • My Website
« Reply #71 on: July 30, 2010, 03:59:50 PM »
That is a huge modification. Not to mention it was done back in 2006 which I'm sure was for TP 0.9.8. I don't have the time to do something like that right now sorry.

The TPLinkmanager files and gallery files were plans that Bloc had to do other things.

Offline smartmouse

« Reply #72 on: July 30, 2010, 04:06:39 PM »
That is a huge modification. Not to mention it was done back in 2006 which I'm sure was for TP 0.9.8. I don't have the time to do something like that right now sorry.

The TPLinkmanager files and gallery files were plans that Bloc had to do other things.

Ok, thank you anyway :'(

Offline smartmouse

« Reply #73 on: September 11, 2010, 06:12:41 PM »
After 2 days of hard work my friend and i have been able to modify TP v1.0 beta4 to make it to allow external links in the download area!!!

Now we are banging our head to understand a strange problem: the link field doesn't accept file hosting urls like Rapidshare, Megaupload and all the others!
Why?!?!?!?!? ??? >:(

Offline IchBin™

• Developer
    • My Website
« Reply #74 on: September 11, 2010, 07:02:46 PM »
Have no idea what you mean by "the link field doesn't accept". You are the one who coded it, so you tell us? lol Or if you can't figure that out, tell us what happens. What are the results? What does it do when you try to enter one of those links? Does it work with any other external sites? Or only those in particular?

Offline ZarPrime

• Friends
« Reply #75 on: September 11, 2010, 08:02:20 PM »
smartmouse,

After you solve the issue, I, for one, would be interested in hearing more what you have done to enable this feature.  I would also be interested in hearing how you have gotten around some of the security issues that certainly must have cropped up with it.  You may PM me about it if you'd like.

ZarPrime

Offline smartmouse

« Reply #76 on: September 12, 2010, 04:27:57 AM »
Have no idea what you mean by "the link field doesn't accept". You are the one who coded it, so you tell us? lol Or if you can't figure that out, tell us what happens. What are the results? What does it do when you try to enter one of those links? Does it work with any other external sites? Or only those in particular?
Forgot it! It works! Maybe it was a problem caused by pc or internet connection of my friend.
Anyway the problem was that if i try to enter a file hosting link in the external link field, it returns a white blank page.

smartmouse,

After you solve the issue, I, for one, would be interested in hearing more what you have done to enable this feature.  I would also be interested in hearing how you have gotten around some of the security issues that certainly must have cropped up with it.  You may PM me about it if you'd like.

ZarPrime
I'm going to PM you.