TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 19, 2024, 03:39:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,886
  • Latest: Grendor
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,189
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 128
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online

Help Needed: Snippet that show image attachments and body of post but limited

Started by knat, December 07, 2006, 06:11:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

knat

Hello all coders

I know that i am known as the guy who always makes requests... so here is another one  ;D

Can anybody make a snippet for me to do the following in an article ?

I have a board full of movies.. the first two attached images in each are always the covers for the movie.. The rest of the attached images in the post are screenshots

What i need is a snippet that, inside a fine table, shows the thumbs of the two first attached images of lets say the 5 latest topics on my movie board. Then next to the thumbs it should show the (body of the) post itself... with scrollbars if the post is a long one. The images thumbs should be 150 in width and around 210 in height..

This would allow me to present the latest movies in a nice and cool fasion.  8)

I tried installing the mediacenter mod from SMF but even thoug the Creator changed some stuff in the code for me it still does not do the basic thing that i need. Ofcourse it would be nice to have a mod instead of an article because the mod can show several pages of topics.. and you can sort the topics in many ways.. but it just aint working the way i need it so thats why i am asking for this (i hope) simple snippet !  ::)

So basicly what i need is a good coder with to much time on his hand.. and who likes a good challenge... to help me out  :)

Maybe others can find a use for this snippet also ?  :coolsmiley: