TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 18, 2024, 04:32:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,886
  • Latest: Grendor
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,189
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 112
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 40
  • Total: 40

Ipod Popup Radio

Started by Xarcell, January 18, 2006, 07:57:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xarcell

The forward and back buttons on the Ipod work now to. For previous to next.

Xarcell

I finished it.

Now I just wanna write a small tutorial on how to add more photos, music, newsfeeds, etc. I wanna try avoid getting bombed with questions as much as possiable on how to add more stuff.

houston

Quote from: Xarcell on January 26, 2006, 06:48:46 PM
I finished it.

Now I just wanna write a small tutorial on how to add more photos, music, newsfeeds, etc. I wanna try avoid getting bombed with questions as much as possiable on how to add more stuff.

Looking forward to seeing the final product. Thank you for keeping us up on the progress

Amay_Zing

That's IS pretty neat work!! n1 Xarcell

Xarcell

I finished it a few days ago. Just waiting to get some bug fixes on the DL manager for my site. You'll be able to DL it from there. Including updates and more Xpod skins, etc, etc.

vdubbia

Just found this... how about 'ModPod'?

elpvn

Thanks !

P/S: Remind fixed witdh size error in I've posted in your site

QuoteTP X-box Live theme has been error when I set my portal in 768 pixels (in General Setting of TinyPortal). When I set width = 0 (fit 100% screen) then have no error but when set another size, it still error (appear frame on the theme).

alecoddly

found this in the index of block code snippets but on reviewing there appears to be no code or download  :-\

can somebody tell me if this has been withdrawn please?

or better yet, where to get it...

G6Cad

Looks like the link to Xarcells site have been closed.
I will close this thread, and if Xarcell update his site and the link to his player, he can reopen it :)

Xarcell

I decided to call it Xpod. I think I created a new topic for it.

Here is a link to a HTML download:  http://xarcell-studios.com/index.php?action=tpmod;dl=item11

I started working on making it work with SMF, but stopped the project because no one seemed to like it.

Alot of the station have changed thier links, so I haven't had time to update them in the Xpod. Alot of the station I have present there no longer work.

Here is an experimental version I was working on. It uses ssi to show stuff if your logged into the site. Just browse to the SMF link in teh main menu. Then you'll see what I'm talking about.

Like I said, I stopped working on it though.