TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 18, 2024, 10:20:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,886
  • Latest: Grendor
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,189
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 112
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 43
  • Total: 43

Width

Started by voyager, April 06, 2008, 06:43:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

voyager

The width of my right TP block is too small for my shoutbox, but the set width options are gone as far as I can tell. Where can I find them?

ApplianceJunk

Admin>TP>Settings>Panels

voyager

There isn't any Settings>Panels on my TinyPortal admin.

G6Cad

Admin/TinyPortal/Panels and Blocks/ ( a page with the blocks show up here, and a menu bar with ( Blocks Panels)

You really need to explore the administration of your portal so you see what there is to play with :)

voyager

I can't go to the blocks settings, but the panel ones show up on there. I still don't see anywhere to change the width.

G6Cad

When you are in the Block and panels page, you have a link menu with this in it

QuoteSettings       Left       Right       Upper       Frontpage       Top       Bottom       Lower             All Blocks

Click on the left, or right ( depending on what panel you want to change the width on and in there you have the two links ( Blocks and Panels) click panel and there you have the width settings.

voyager

IchBin

voyager, you give up to easily. lol Just take a search through the admin panel, and click on EVERY link you see. Just so you can get to know the new TP. :)

Lord Anubis

It took me a minute to get used to also, but definitely there is alot of goodies stored in there :)

voyager

I changed the width but it still seems to make the shoutbox have a bottom scrollbar on IE6. Is there a way to make it not do that?

IchBin

Did someone post a long text line or a link?

voyager

No it's been that strange width in a pretty active shoutbox since I first posted in this.

IchBin

How about posting a link?

voyager

IchBin

I'm not sure of a work around for IE6. overflow: auto; is probably whats causing it in the advshout_body class. Have a play with it to see if you can get something that works for you.