TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 18, 2024, 06:57:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,886
  • Latest: Grendor
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,189
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 112
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 58
  • Total: 58

G6 Emergency fund

Started by IchBin, January 19, 2007, 10:37:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IchBin

Urgent request from the TP Team

G6 is in a very desperate situation. She is a Mother of three with one in ICU, going through a divorce that will leave her with nearly nothing, homeless and without money for food. Read G6's story here.

G6 has begrudgingly authorized our request for help on her behalf. She, like most of us, prefers to take care of herself and is not given to asking for help even when help is desperately needed. The TP Team believes this site is more than just a place to talk about software. We are a family. G6 has given of her time and her knowledge to strangers for a long time, never asking for anything in return. Many of us have come to her when we needed help and now are happy to lend a hand when she needs one.

You can donate to her directly and indirectly by the following methods:

1. Send a donation directly to her PayPal account. webmaster@familjegodis.se
Yes, the account is unreachable by the husband.

2. Make a donation using the "Donate" button here on Bloc's site. Put "G6 Emergency Fund" or something to that effect in the comments section.

3. Bloc and  StormLrd are donating the proceeds from sales of several themes to G6. Purchase one or more of the following themes and you get a great theme and G6 will receive the proceeds.

Any help regardless of how small will be greatly appreciated by G6, her family and the entire TP Team. Your contribution, however small, will make a difference to G6 and her family.

In the event you are unable to donate your words of encouragement will help G6 keep her spirits up.

G6Cad

One hour surf time goes by all to fast  :'(

The donations for my found is now up to 160$ in total, and i want to say THANK you to the members that have boght the themes, and even made a donation for me to be able to get online again with my own machine.
There is still a long way toi reach an amount to even a used laptop, but with your help I still have the hopes up to be able to help out and give all the support possible to you people again.

So with 3 min left, and with tears in the eyes, i want to say, THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT AND HELP!!
  :-*

mnichols7

:'( Same here, good to hear from you and keep smiling.  Maybe in a few weeks I can help out again.

Zetan

I donated.

Best wishes G6.. it's not much.

ZTN

bertyhell

jou have my moral support G6

i hope jou get over it :)

G6Cad

Thank you Zetan , it might be a small donation to your eyes, but to me it's a lot and one more step forward in life.
So no matter how little it is, is's a lot to me and my children  :-*

And thank you for your support bertyhell, even a thought helps a lot when you need it the most :)

Zetan

Your welcome :)

Good luck with everything.. and thanks for Your support ;)

ZTN

cronic5

I will send everything in my paypal account. It is only $3.30, but I guess eveything helps, right?

G6Cad

Every thing helps believe me, if i find a penny on the ground, im sure going to pick it up, thats how important small help is to us, thank you for your donation cronic5, both the thought and the amount counts a lot  :-*

kevon

We have ever spoken.
But I made a small donation to help ease things for you.
I hope it help
Good luck