TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 18, 2024, 04:01:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,886
  • Latest: Grendor
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,189
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 112
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 53
  • Total: 53

G6 needs a laptop

Started by PhilH, January 15, 2007, 11:21:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

parentingdiscussions

You know right at this moment, this very second I feel about the worst that I can feel for this woman and her little boy who is laying in a hospital and who has gone through so much pain and suffering in the past few months, I just hate it when someone good gets knocked down a notch just because of someone selfish insecurities and not to mention the ability to leave a good woman with all the bills in her lap, that is some real winner here.

G6, let me tell you something, first off you are and always will be my personal friend and nothing can ever take that away from you or I, or anyone else in TP. You have a very big family that cares and loves you with all of our hearts, and we are not just going to sit here and not do anything, and let you peacefully walk out the door and close it softly with a small but painful smile on your face. We cannot let that happen! I am going for broke here, but I donââ,¬â,,¢t know about the rest of you, but I am sure that everyone can come up with some cash to give, and that is why I am making this loud and clear!

G6 is a good hearted person, and has done more for people in here then we have ever done for her, yeah we talked the talk, and got what we needed then sent her on her way, (NOT ALL OF US THOUGH) It is really sad when someone who has contributed so much to so many people and some people canââ,¬â,,¢t even send her a few bucks to help her out when she needs the help the most! I really sicken me to no end that people will take advantage of someone like this, and not to mention the people who just donââ,¬â,,¢t give a hoot!

I remember one G6 saying in a post, if you are going to donate money then please do, but donââ,¬â,,¢t say your going too and donââ,¬â,,¢t! That right there is a very shallow person, who is only in it for them. They ask for help, she helps, they ask again and she helps, but when she ask for a little help everyone goes nuts, and comes up with some reason why they canââ,¬â,,¢t.

I personally went and got myself a prepaid credit card, just for her, so I could send her cash from time to time, and any amount would help. As I look at the number of members within this forum, and with in her own forum if everyone would join together and donate just $10.00 she would have more then enough money to help her along. What is wrong with this world? Are you so tight that you canââ,¬â,,¢t afford a few bucks? With all the help that she has done for others in the past? I donââ,¬â,,¢t know about some of you, but my site wouldnââ,¬â,,¢t be possible with out this woman, and if I can gut out a few bucks a week to help out I will.
So here I go again, and I am truly sorry for everyone that did contribute, for this outburst, but I am really Peed off this time. G6 I am there for you!   

grabman

not many things get through to me anymore!!  been had too many times, but this does!  Hitting Bloc's donate button  now with a G6 descriptor!

Grab

Shadow

I have sent my payment to Bloc's Pay Pal donnate button with a G6 description.

I donnate $30.00 to G6.

It's a shame thing's is going bad for her.  But at the end of this everything going to be alright. Don't know when but in time or so....I don't know how to put this how i feel's about this....I'm sorry i can't do it...

stormlrd

thanks everyone and keep it up, Place just seems so empty with out her around :(

Shadow

Quote from: StormLrdÃ,â,,¢ on January 23, 2007, 05:11:49 PM
thanks everyone and keep it up, Place just seems so empty with out her around :(

You are right about that one.  Yes the plac is empty with her. But i hope she come back soon or sooner.

Your Welcome!

G6Cad

Just a quick visit, im at the old home packing things up for the move to the new apartment.

Just wanted to say thank you for the donations made so far, i have 110$ donated, so there is still a long way left before i reach a sum that will cover even a used one.Im glad for all the kind words from you, and i really miss you guys and girls to, never thought being away from here would hurt as much as it does, but the hurt is something I really start to see as a regular thing in my life.

Keep up the help for Bloc and the other admins, and I will see you as soon as i possibly can, i miss you, and i miss this home...

:-*

//G6

stormlrd

hun let me check with my supplier and see what i can work on on a laptop for you, they wont ship oversea's but I will hehe.

Nifelhein

We will keep your place here, for we want you back, not only what you did and what you know, you are irreplaceable.   :coolsmiley:

Nokonium

IchBin

G6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ah, its good to see you again! We miss your forum spam/support. :) I hope you can get back sooner than expected. Just PM'd you a little bit ago btw.