TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 17, 2024, 05:47:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,886
  • Latest: Grendor
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,189
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 59
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 1
  • Guests: 54
  • Total: 55
  • @rjen

Why cant i see the side blocks?

Started by exerciseforum, October 13, 2006, 01:39:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

exerciseforum

Hi,

Ok im using SMF 1.0.8 with the default theme (i have others installed..) and i have checked the option " Hide left panel when in forum?"  and selected "No"

blocks are activated on the left panel but they do not show up on the forum?

I have the setting in the frontpage "What to show on front page" and have chosen " Go directly to forum index"

Any ideas?
Thanks in advance
Rich
http://www.exerciseforum.co.uk you can login with ff2000 for u/n and p/w to test

akulion

its probably because u dont have TP enabled themes installed

u can find them here
http://www.tinyportal.net/smf/index.php?action=tpmod;dl=cat7

to install these - 1st delete the other themes u installed via the Theme manager AND then via FTP (their folders as well)

exerciseforum

Thanks,

I have done that but now when i log in as a ordinary user it works but not for my admin account  ???

Rich

akulion

well it seems TP 0.96 has this lil bug in it which im sure ill be ironed out soon

ur best bet right now is to go uninstall TP 0.96 (it will probably give errors in the index.template.php files of default and babylon - but still go ahead)

then get a copy of tp0.95 from this site and install that - it will give u the same errors again - but go right ahead

it may happen that u get 2 forum and home buttons and some additional upshring butons in the index - or it may not

if it does happen - just manually edit the files to remove them and ur set to go