TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 18, 2024, 09:47:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,886
  • Latest: Grendor
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,189
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 112
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 41
  • Total: 41

A Random Picture/Banner Script

Started by Mitchâ„¢, April 11, 2006, 11:34:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

G6Cad

Mitch script shouldent give a parse error like that.

Have you copyed the code from the first post and put it in a script Block? Or have you used the code from Elvpn ?

MADxMAX

i copied the code from the 1st post,put it into a php block,enterd what i think is the right information for the image ( banner ) and the link when its clicked on,which is the best code to use,id love to have this feature on my site,but for the life of me i cant get it to work HELP!

G6Cad

You cant use it in a PHP Block, you need that code in a script Block, itÂÃ,´s a java script code :)

Try change the Block to Script, instead of a PHP and you will have it the way you want :)

Mitchâ„¢

Well which one are you are using first off. Because there are two different scripts here. The one that I originally and then the one someone tried to say was better.

MADxMAX

Quote from: Mitchâââ,¬Å¾Ã,¢ on April 14, 2006, 09:18:34 PM
Well which one are you are using first off. Because there are two different scripts here. The one that I originally and then the one someone tried to say was better.

i used yours Mitchâââ,¬Å¾Ã,¢,as stated in the reply above i used the 1st code that was posted

Mitchâ„¢

Quote from: G6 on April 14, 2006, 07:39:24 PM
You cant use it in a PHP Block, you need that code in a script Block, itÂÃ,´s a java script code :)

Try change the Block to Script, instead of a PHP and you will have it the way you want :)

That should work.

MADxMAX

thanks every1 for your help and advice,i've finally got it working,but i still have 1 more questions,the images are to the left is there anyway to center them,ive got them in a centre block ( my site www.itforfree.net )personnaly i think they would look better if they was in the middle of the centre block,again any help or advice would be great,and its mitch's code im using on TP with SMF1.1RC2

thnx for the help

:)

Mitchâ„¢

Quote from: MADxMAX on April 15, 2006, 01:05:20 PM
thanks every1 for your help and advice,i've finally got it working,but i still have 1 more questions,the images are to the left is there anyway to center them,ive got them in a centre block ( my site www.itforfree.net )personnaly i think they would look better if they was in the middle of the centre block,again any help or advice would be great,and its mitch's code im using on TP with SMF1.1RC2

thnx for the help

Did you copy the <center> </center> tags?
If so I do not really know what to tell you.
Post the script here.

MADxMAX

Quote from: Mitchâââ,¬Å¾Ã,¢ on April 15, 2006, 03:12:37 PM
Quote from: MADxMAX on April 15, 2006, 01:05:20 PM

thnx for the help

Did you copy the <center> </center> tags?
If so I do not really know what to tell you.
Post the script here.

oooooooops musta left that bit out,im new to code etc so easy mistake to make,thnx for all your help mitch :)

Mitchâ„¢

Oh no problem. I was just really confused there for a second. :D