TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 17, 2024, 09:33:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,886
  • Latest: Grendor
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,189
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 59
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 30
  • Total: 30

"recent topics" in SMF style

Started by Lesmond, August 17, 2005, 12:01:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IchBin

If I remember right TP 6.5 only has left and right blocks...? You can tell it to disable each of those while your in the forum. It shows it right in the picture you just posted.

xtremecruiser

Quote from: IchBinÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â,¬Å¾Ã,¢ on August 29, 2005, 03:49:05 AM
If I remember right TP 6.5 only has left and right blocks...? You can tell it to disable each of those while your in the forum. It shows it right in the picture you just posted.
I am using 6.5 and I can use it in the sides and hide them, but it always shows in every page if I have it in a center block.

I see yours is only on the main page at http://www.tmrules.com/ and you have 7.2

IchBin

Ah yes, I remember now that Bloc did not put in the option to hide the center blocks until a release after the one that you have.  I think you have to wait and see what Bloc has to say about this. Maybe he will be releasing an update for the beta testers.

Bjørn

i was planning to get the download manager module up and running before a release for beta-testers, but it might take longer than I figured.

So I will instead polish up a 0.7 release (with these options) and release it.

xtremecruiser

So I am not  :idiot2: after all :knuppel2: well some say I am  :uglystupid2:
Where can I get 7.2 ::) for testing :-X

IchBin

Bloc has an invite only beta testing group that helps him polish it up a bit before he releases the beta to the regular beta testing group.

xtremecruiser

Quote from: IchBinÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â,¬Å¾Ã,¢ on August 29, 2005, 02:49:43 PM
Bloc has an invite only beta testing group that helps him polish it up a bit before he releases the beta to the regular beta testing group.
Ok I stared at the cpanel on it last night for hours playing with it, opening the php files, etc. At least I know I am not crazy, insane maybe but not crazy
Thanks

ontap

if i use Frontpage Blocks, it will show a blank index page on other themes i use that are not for tinyportal. :(

xtremecruiser

I can use it in Frontpage blocks and it does not show up again, not to fond of the FP blocks though since I like the options of the blocks in the center.  Any way to get the code to only work on the main page and then stop showing up everytime ?

Ray

I just use the center blocks to have that effect -- see here

http://www.rranderson.com/

and it will only show  up on the main page not the forums pages -- is this what you want