TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 19, 2024, 12:04:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,886
  • Latest: Grendor
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,189
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 70
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 76
  • Total: 76

table within a block

Started by Racenut, September 26, 2005, 04:40:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IchBin

That looks nice Racenut. I'm glad you're learning some HTML. :) Although, I have some bad news for you. HTML is the easiest to learn lol. Wait until you start looking into PHP. :)

gerrymo

Quote from: IchBinâââ,¬Å¾Ã,¢ on September 29, 2005, 10:58:26 PM
That looks nice Racenut. I'm glad you're learning some HTML. :) Although, I have some bad news for you. HTML is the easiest to learn lol. Wait until you start looking into PHP. :)

Tell me about it. I have messed up php so many times, I've given up counting. It is a very steep learning curve.

iowamf

That is the most awesome use of tPortal I've seen - if you haven't seen the screen shot - you should.

Please keep posting code like that.

Regards

Racenut

Quote from: iowamf on September 29, 2005, 11:30:59 PM
That is the most awesome use of tPortal I've seen - if you haven't seen the screen shot - you should.

Please keep posting code like that.

Regards

Well you can just look at what i have done with TP and If there is anything I have done you would like to know about, I would be glad to help. just remember im anÂÃ,  :idiot2:ÂÃ,  :2funny:

http://www.nsro.net/forum/index.php

IchBin

Wow, on my big 19" CRT that site looks fantastic. Nice job Racenut!! The columns are nice and wide, with a great center section.

Racenut

Quote from: IchBinÃ,â,,¢ on September 29, 2005, 11:53:34 PM
Wow, on my big 19" CRT that site looks fantastic. Nice job Racenut!! The columns are nice and wide, with a great center section.

Thank you. I just added the content. The credit for the custom theme and of course TP goes to Bloc. He has been a tremendous help to me. I could not have done it without him.

domp

Wow that's cool Racenut,

It made me think of a block for arcade i always wanted...  When you look at the statistic pages for Arcade it has a lot of output. The block i'm thinking about would show the most populair game with player and the score in it.
Problem is I'm a noob with all the php :|

Any takers on this one ?

Nokonium

That TP or yours is really impressive Racenut

bloc

I like the new new posts/no new posts icons. ;D

But I must say you used TP to the fullest, with all the special blocks for weather etc. Impressive. :)