TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 17, 2024, 09:31:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,886
  • Latest: Grendor
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,189
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 59
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 31
  • Total: 31

Conflict In The Middle East

Started by parentingdiscussions, July 21, 2006, 12:05:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

parentingdiscussions

I am not a person that really follows the news all that well, and to be honest sometimes I would rather not watch it because sometimes it is just too darn depressing and I just think that there isn’t any good news to watch, it always seems like there is always bad news.

I am personally worried about what is going on in the Middle East, I mean people, things are really starting to get really bad, and the heat is getting turned up, and people are fighting and dying like everyday. I know, this is normal, but I don’t think most people understand the impact of what is really going on, and we as Americans (and other countries) really should worry, because even though the fighting is going on over there, it is possible that it could affect us greatly.

For the longest time, there has been something going on over there, and I know that these people have been at war for years, and that just goes to show you, what is wrong with these people, and what is their total outlook on what is to come, and what their future holds for them. People talk about peace, but they have been talking about that for many years and still there is nothing done. I mean if they haven’t got what they wanted by now what makes them think that they are ever going to get what they want? The bible says that the world started there, and in my own mind, that is where the world is going to end, they are never going to see eye to eye, they are always going to be fighting, and I really feel that the best way for all of us to survive this conflict, is to stay out of it, let them destroy themselves, and after it is all done we can go in and clean up the mess, and start over again.

Members, we have to face it, it is impossible that this thing is even going to get better, and that has been proven so many times over that it just isn’t even conceivable that there will ever be peace, it is never going to happen and no matter what any of us think, not one country in this world can make a change, this just goes to show you, the world is so messed up, that most of us walk around with blinders, thinking that nothing could ever happen to us, why worry about it, why should we care. I just can’t think of any thing that could cause these people to stop fighting.

I am sure that there are good people in these countries, just like you and I, and they want the same things as we want, but maybe in a different way. I just feel that there is so much to take in, so much to do and not enough time to do it in. These people are the ones that are going to destroy the world. Here is one for you and think hard about this one. What do you think would happen if some of these countries had a Nuke of their own to use? Do you think that they would just let it sit there? Nope! The first chance they had they would completely destroy who ever they are mad at, and it would happen so fast that there isn’t anything anyone can could do about it.

I am so sure, and know down deep in my heart that we are just about to see the end of this world as we know it, and things are going to start getting a lot worse then what we can ever imagine, and yes, peace is possible, but how can you talk about peace to people who want nothing more then to destroy themselves, and think that if they kill thousands of people that they are going to live in paradise. I know that you might feel down deep inside that this might not affect you, but I am telling you, the war of all wars has been building up for many years, and I think that we are about to see world destruction on a totally different level, and it is just a matter of time before these people get their hands on the big bombs, and when that day comes, where do you want to be?   

Techdomain

I dont know that I would take such a glum outlook on life. Wars happen, and wars in the middle east happen. And you can bet that even when this one is sorted out, there will be another simmering somewhere else. Should we panic? I dont think so... Should we support peace and what is right? of course - but there lies the drama... everyone has their own opinion as to what is right, and hence, we have a war  ;)

parentingdiscussions

Quote from: Techdomain on July 21, 2006, 12:10:17 PM
I dont know that I would take such a glum outlook on life. Wars happen, and wars in the middle east happen. And you can bet that even when this one is sorted out, there will be another simmering somewhere else. Should we panic? I dont think so... Should we support peace and what is right? of course - but there lies the drama... everyone has their own opinion as to what is right, and hence, we have a war  ;)
I totally understand what you are saying my friend, yes there is always going to be war and that is just human nature. Am I worried? Heck YEAH, because this affects the whole world! Do I think they are going to sort it out? Well if they haven’t done so over the past thousand years, what makes us think it is going to happen now? But anyway, yes you are right, and I see your point.   

Crip

It is indeed a mess over there - why can't (we all) just get along?  :'(
I have become comfortably numb!

Cripzone | Crip's Free 2.0.2 Themes

eeek

Quotewhy can't (we all) just get along?

Because the oil is there!! and we (the west) are going to get it one way or another. Right or wrong.

This is just my opinion but the NEWS is just propaganda and lies.

My theroy is this is all planned to see where the "west" (Israel also being part of the west)  stand with Syria, if they(Syria) join in then they will be bombed to death - Israel on one side - the US (Iraq) on the other, both have nukes, if they dont then they have joined "the club" and all attention can then be turned to Iran.
Right now Iran cant be pushed too far because that leaves the US(Iraq) between Iran and Syria.

And Robert I wouldnt worry too much about it yet....its far from over, Israel didnt just call up its reserves for nothing, and once they been used up, then will be the time to panic as George W will be sending you your call up papers :)  If not for the middle east then expect a holiday in N Korea in the not to distant future.

Good old Team America - World Police  :)

gerrymo

If the west (the US) attacks Syria they [the US] get it from both sides, Iran and Syria. Then other Arab/Middle eastern countries join in.

This trouble between Israel and Lebanon suits G. Dubya Bush to a tee. It suits his agenda, without being directly involved. Bush is letting Israel do his dirty work for him.

Did anyone else notice there are only 2 countries refusing to sign the UN request for an imediate ceasefire? The US (Dubya) and The UK (his puppydog Blair). Why would they not want an end to the bloodshed? Why is Bush waiting until next week before Condi pays her visit?

There's much more to this than we are being told. I feel the sooner Bush and Blair are removed from power by their own people, the safer this world would be. I think they are 2 of the most dangerous people on the planet.

eeek

QuoteIf the west (the US) attacks Syria they [the US] get it from both sides, Iran and Syria.

Yes, so use Israel to attack Lebanon and prevoke Syria. The US need Syria to attack to get the backing of the UN  and access to some "free" troops.  If Syria doesnt take the bait (they know the consequences if they do) then they are much less of a threat.  Then Iran here we come..

QuoteI feel the sooner Bush and Blair are removed from power

It cant happen soon enough  :) the thing is the muppets that replace them will signed up members of the Global economy/world police club as well.

eeek

Marian..

QuoteGasoline was frozen at $4.75 a galleon, just $1.25 short of minimal wage

A bargin...it already costs min wage here :)

Quotewe now had a woman president.

Pity Condis on the other side..as shes the next one :)

Now did at all happen? You did rely on Fox News - the Ultimate propaganda channel to keep you upto date :)

:) :)

mnichols7

Ahh, so it was you reading it.  It is fiction of course and it is not completed.  We will disagree on Fox.  ;)
As this is my story as I think it might happen, it really doesn't matter where or who I received my information.

But what is happening now, is an eye opener no matter what your politics or religion is.

Thanks for reading it.