TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 19, 2024, 07:29:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,886
  • Latest: Grendor
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,189
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 128
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 49
  • Total: 49

Problems with RC2...

Started by Lesmond, January 20, 2006, 06:17:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bloc

Yes, its the same one.

You can rename the call to script.js?rc2-1 or something, but as I learned: even better to rename the script - if you have a large suerbase already. (all with their own old cached copy). 

game_crazi

I'm sorry if this is a 'noob' question but does this mean that TP7.5 will now work with RC2 ?

Having a hard time figuring out how to install this on smf1.1RC2 .

bloc

No, this is just to SMF related issue, not TP at all. It will not make TP0.75 install on SMF1.1RC2. Thats decided by the package.xml file inside the TP zip file.

Ray

Quote from: clemenzo on January 22, 2006, 01:17:47 AM
Simplemachines.org has also provided a javascript fix http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=66862.0

this works on my site -- I just copied over the new script and cleared the catch(a must to do) -- funny, also it let other things start working like googlemap mod

kai920

New user here :)

Currently have a Joomla! & SMF setup, but not for long.

As soon as there is a stable version for SMF 1.1RC2, I'm jumping ship to Tinyportal!  O0

rdoggsv

wow im guessing my hosting company must be really mad at me :S if this problem happens with all the RC2 installs , im just waiting for an update in firefox its about time already.

clemenzo

Since the firefox bug is fixed, are we looking at restoring back RC2 for TP here so that TP0.8 can be released soonest?

IchBin

He said in another thread that he will update to RC2 ASAP.  Not sure about the next version of TP, but as it has been said....it's coming when it's ready. :)

Xarcell

I think it was a SMF issue, not TP. Which is why he reverted back. But it WAS a firefox bug. I think SMF has found a way to work around it. I dunno yet...

I could be wrong, sinec I just scimming over info without really reading it.