TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 18, 2024, 01:24:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,886
  • Latest: Grendor
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,189
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 112
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 47
  • Total: 47

emergency site check!!!!

Started by superQ, February 10, 2007, 09:57:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

superQ

please check www.therockpile.org and tell me what you see. forum with tp or realinfo thing... quick please in ff and IE if possible

Lesmond

superQ

thanks Les--In both IE and FF--the reason I ask is because it appears as therockpile[correctly] in IE for me,but as realinf in ff--- cleared caches in both???

IchBin

mnichols7

I saw the rock pile in E but I was put off by too much information on the frontpage but that's just me, others may like it.

brianjw

I think you've been hacked :-\
Contact your host and start yelling at them :tickedoff: until they fix it, lol :2funny:

Brianjw

PS: suspended page for me

superQ

Q is gettin' suspicious.

Another reason I ask is because the host told me that it could be my isp which now it can't if you see it too.. I mean I don't think anyone would bother hacking the rockpile, but is that an option. I just started kmelon and it had this stored inthe cache. This is what it looked like before realinfo bs

brianjw

Quote from: superQ on February 10, 2007, 10:21:07 PM
Q is gettin' suspicious.

Another reason I ask is because the host told me that it could be my isp which now it can't if you see it too.. I mean I don't think anyone would bother hacking the rockpile, but is that an option. I just started kmelon and it had this stored inthe cache. This is what it looked like before realinfo bs
Have you talked to your host recently.... since you found out that everyone is getting the suspended page. ???
Quote from: brianjw on February 10, 2007, 10:19:44 PM
I think you've been hacked :-\
Contact your host and start yelling at them :tickedoff: until they fix it, lol :2funny:

Brianjw

PS: suspended page for me

superQ

What are you talking about Marian the random baby pic??? If so is it really that offensive???

IchBin

It doesn't necessarily mean that rockpile was hacked. Its more than likely that server IMO. When they hack servers they usually hack all the sites hosted on that server.