TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 18, 2024, 01:21:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,886
  • Latest: Grendor
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,189
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 112
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 46
  • Total: 46

showcase posting guide

Showcase Board Posting Guide

The Showcase Board is for our Members to Showcase their sites that use SMF and TinyPortal.

Any topics for sites that no longer use TinyPortal are subject to deletion at any time, at the discretion of the TP Support Site staff.

Superhero Alliance | The best superhero comic book forums

Started by agent47, February 23, 2011, 10:41:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

agent47

Superhero Alliance is a superhero comic book discussion dedicated to all major superhero fans. Everyday links to numerous amounts of e-Comics are posted on the site. But it just doesn't stop there. You have the ability to customize your profile like add videos, images, info etc...
But I should also tell you the site is not just for superhrero comic book fans but for everyone else because we discuss video games, movies, TV shows in general etc.....

Link to my site: [link removed, no longer using TP]
SMF version: RC3
TP version: TinyPortal 1.0 RC1
Default Forum Language: English utf8
Theme name and version: Archway
Browser Name and Version: Google Chrome (Latest)
Mods installed: Let's just say it's heavily modded.
Related Error messages: None!

I owe quite a lot to the guys of this site like Freddy, IchBin, Lesmond, lurkalot, WillyP & not forgetting my good ol' pal ZarPrime (alphabetical order). My site is where it is today mainly because of these guys. They helped me everytime I was in need and I literally couldn't done with without them. THANKS ALOT you guys.... you guys are purely awesome!!!

Crip

I have become comfortably numb!

Cripzone | Crip's Free 2.0.2 Themes

Lesmond

agent47

Yeah guys. I don't know what's going on with the site and so can't the guys at SMF support forums figure out. My hosts tell me that it's a PHP issue but the site was working perfectly this morning and it went down all of a sudden. Never touched the code files nor did I install any mods today and that's what's weird. I'm totally lost. Desperation is getting to me. Apparently the error that shows up on the browser suggests that it can't be a coding error according to the guys at SMF. Would any of you guys happen to know what's going. I'm totally lost.... :'(

agent47

OH MY GOD! It's a miracle... It suddenly started working again. I don't know was wrong but after 7 hours of downtime it's finally up.....
**doing his dance**