TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 19, 2024, 07:33:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,886
  • Latest: Grendor
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,189
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 128
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 1
  • Guests: 53
  • Total: 54
  • @rjen

showcase posting guide

Showcase Board Posting Guide

The Showcase Board is for our Members to Showcase their sites that use SMF and TinyPortal.

Any topics for sites that no longer use TinyPortal are subject to deletion at any time, at the discretion of the TP Support Site staff.

MOGunOwners

Started by dkharp, November 06, 2010, 07:39:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dkharp

Site Name:      Missouri Gun Owners
Site URL:       Link removed "No TinyPortal present"
Site Owner:       DKHarp
Site Designer:      DkHarp

Theme Designer:      Bloc
Site Genre:      Firearms

Site Description:
QuoteMO.Gun Owners firmly believes that the individual's right to keep and bear arms is the most basic human right of a self-reliant and free society. Our goal is to bring every Gun Owner together from all walks of life. Whether one's reason for owning a firearm is hunting, self-defense, recreation, competition, collection, or any other Statesmen reason. Missouri Gun Owners fully supports that choice.

If your thinking about purchasing a firearm or your a long time gun enthusiasts. We welcome you and your suggestions!

Looking for an Idea on Icons...

Freddy

Looking for a site description...

Freddy

Thanks  O0

You made really good use of Bloc's theme.  Everything looks very fresh and lively.  The layout is great with a lot of visual interest.  I like the target icons you used in the forum too.

In all a very nice job :)

IchBin

Agreed the site looks great. Colors and layout seem well placed. As well as the content.

As a gun owner I was curious what Missouri's gun laws were concerning concealed an open carry. I didn't see that info on your site. If I missed it sorry, but I'd suggest making that information easily available from your front page. :)