TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 19, 2024, 11:52:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,886
  • Latest: Grendor
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,189
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 128
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 57
  • Total: 57

showcase posting guide

Showcase Board Posting Guide

The Showcase Board is for our Members to Showcase their sites that use SMF and TinyPortal.

Any topics for sites that no longer use TinyPortal are subject to deletion at any time, at the discretion of the TP Support Site staff.

SC Gaming site

Started by miregrobar, August 25, 2009, 11:03:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

miregrobar

GENERAL
Site Name:SC Gaming
Site URL: http://www.scclan-gamers.com/
Site Owner: =SC=General
Site Designer: =SC=General
Theme Designer: DzinerStudio modify by =SC=General
Site Genre: Gaming clan site

INTRODUCTION
Our site is about Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare.We make maps & mods and also we play CoD4 clan wars.

G6Cad

Is this for all platforms for COD 4 ?  I have a son that play this game on XBOX Live and he is totally sold in that game.

Nice theme and BG image  :up:

Freddy

Yeah nice theme, that one is really popular and perfect for a gaming site.  Good looking site that, well done for bringing it all together..

miregrobar

Quote from: G6 on August 25, 2009, 05:31:51 PM
Is this for all platforms for COD 4 ?  I have a son that play this game on XBOX Live and he is totally sold in that game.

Nice theme and BG image  :up:
Thanks,we are CoD4 pc clan.Maybe in future with new CoD game we will add suport for consoles.Who knows ;-)

@freddy888 thanks man ;-)

IchBin

I used to play the original COD, then went on to CoD:UO, then CoD2. I was on the Anti-Cheat team at the caleagues.com when it was doing business. :)

Your site looks pretty good. The header looks great! I like the way you've arranged things. Feels a little busy on your home page, but it's not something I can't get past. :)

miregrobar

well i play cod from cod1,and now my clan is cod4 only.
Header was made by me. :))
And about homepage i have to much thing before.Now its like minimum for all info about clan and cod games ;)