TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 18, 2024, 04:14:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,886
  • Latest: Grendor
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,189
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 112
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 1
  • Guests: 39
  • Total: 40
  • @rjen

Happy Halloween from the TinyPortal Team

Started by zarprime, October 27, 2009, 04:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZarPrime

L to R: Ichbin, Crip, Bloc, Lesmond, G6 (sorry guys, I couldn't fit everybody in >:D)

Click here for a message from the TinyPortal Team

G6Cad

And offcourse im in there  :2funny:  :2funny:

I just LOVE the wigg on Bloc  :coolsmiley:

Thank you Zar and happy Halloween to you to  :-*

ZarPrime

G6, did you click the link yet under the picture?  You'll love it.  I gotta say I think I did a great job on it myself. ;) 8)

Ken.

The picture is great and the video is very funny. :up:
" If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti
Yesterday When I was Young.

Lesmond

Its great ZP the vid is funny too, had a chuckle about that :)

ZarPrime

Les,

I think I made your head a little bigger than it should have been but it was hard to fit yours in right because you face is thinner than some of the rest.  It turned out OK though. 8)

ZP

G6Cad

Quote from: ZarPrime on October 27, 2009, 05:10:28 PM
Les,

I think I made your head a little bigger than it should have been but it was hard to fit yours in right because you face is thinner than some of the rest.  It turned out OK though. 8)

ZP

No. i missed that link hahahaha, just saw it hahahahahaha

IchBin

hahaha... great stuff. Seems my picture was kind of fitting for that video. lol

bloc

;D This was hilarous lol, and yes, Brad's expression was just right lmao.

Crip

;D LmAo! >:D
I have become comfortably numb!

Cripzone | Crip's Free 2.0.2 Themes

ZarPrime

I tried to be as careful as I could when selecting the pictures.  It was a tough choice on some of them but yes, Bloc just had to be the one working in the Lab (late one night) and Brad's was perfect and I think Jeff's turned out real good.  I actually colorized Jeff's face a little more and added a little contrast and saturation to make it fit the werewolf as close as I could.  The toughest ones to fit in were Les's and G6's because I wanted to get all of G6's hair into it.  Les would have probably been a good choice for the Werewolf as well but I chose him for the Eddy Munster character.  I was originally going to put Zetan in as Eddy Munster, but I couldn't find a good picture of him. :coolsmiley:

ZP

Freddy

LMAO!  That was excellent - casting Bloc as the professor was perfect !  ;D  Great job on all the heads really -  SO funny...

ZarPrime

Thanks freddy.  The first 3 or 4 times I watched the video after I finished it, I was like LMAO  :2funny: because it turned out better than I thought it would.  I wish I could have found one that I could put all of us into but I didn't have a good picture for everybody anyway.  In any case, it was fun doing it and I certainly enjoyed watching it afterwards.  If I didn't have Facebook to find some of these pictures on, it wouldn't have been as good.

ZP

Lord Anubis

LMFAO...that was great, I have to say that was a good job ZP :up:

Renegd98

G6Cad

Still laughing hard when i look at the movie  :uglystupid2:  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Crip

Ken.

" If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Crip

ZarPrime

Yep, works great.  Jeff, I think you look perfect as the Wolfman.  :2funny:

I was trying to figure out if I could have just embedded it into post.  You must have just used the embed code for the article I guess, right?

I'm seriosly thinking about going ahead and paying for $4.99 for the download.  If I do that, anyone on the TP team that wants a copy can have it. 8)

ZP

Crip

Yep Zar! -- Embed it as a HTML Article added to Front-Page , my mother loved seeing this and actually LOL here at home..
..it's exceptionally Good work.. :up:

Freddy

ZarPrime

:2funny: :2funny:

I just had to hookup my headset  and look at this video one more time.  I was surprised to find out that the audio was not only in stereo but had reverb effects that I couldn't hear with just my speakers.  It adds a whole new dimension to the video when you listen to it with a headset.  I especially enjoyed seeing Crip slapping his butt while dancing. :D

I'm going to have to seriously think about doing more videos in the future starring the TinyPortal Team.  This was fun.

ZarPrime

Ken.