TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 18, 2024, 11:38:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,886
  • Latest: Grendor
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,189
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 112
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 1
  • Guests: 85
  • Total: 86
  • @rjen

Treasury Beta (donations) for SMF/TP

Started by nukebiz, November 28, 2006, 06:01:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kran1um

Ohh... where's that stupid smiley at... I thought those were how many numbers instead of dates, as did my counterparts - Its like trying to hit a pinata on Cinco De Mayo drunk.

-BeNt-

Quote from: Resourcez on December 08, 2006, 08:27:23 PM
@BeNt - if you don't have a sandbox account or experience with it, it is best to not play in the sandbox.
See your ReadMe or Mine - Operational Notes, section 10, about matching email addresses.
As for the problem with the bar overlapping - my bad  :uglystupid2: - I applied the fix to a file on the wrong development site - will add in next version.

Well I'm not too experienced with the sandbox,but I was putting the donations in manually and it still isn't working right.I checked the business setting in the treas_trans table in my database and it matches upto the one I have in my paypal config.Last night I was messing with it seeing how the block worked,and it initially had my name,input by hand in the donations tab in admin,then when I went to add a second person only my name would show up.When I deleted both name now none show up but the totals ammount and the goal bar change.

Also is there anyway I can get that fix or will it be out shortly?Thanks for your help so far and you're doing great work.This project I believe has alot of potential.

Another question I have do we have to input a taxid with or paypal email addy there or not worry about it?Also in the "show" box should we simply put Yes or does it matter on caps?

Assistance

Yes = correct
yes = wrong

i made a post about that already :$

nukebiz

hmm, I can see I'm going to have to make it case insensitive, or make it a Yes/No box.

Ideally it really should be 1 or 0, which is how I usually operate, but I went with the original code, and I'm regretting it now :(

@BeNt - I'm not sure what can be giving you issues   :-\
May I suggest that you,
  • backup your site and database
  • uninstall the mod
  • remove /treasury/*.* i.e. directory and files therein
  • drop the database tables (5 in all)
  • reinstall and start fresh

-BeNt-

Yeah tried that same issue still.I will try an unistall later today and start from scratch again and see what happens.I've been following this mod from the beginning and it's been the same issue since then.Could it be some sort of permissions issue maybe?I have complete control over my hosting as I own a dedicated box so I can try something different if need be.

Oh and a drop down box would make it alot more simple for people to use.As well as getting rid of the boxes that don't do anything.One thing I haven't figured out yet is the paypal ipn auto reconcile.It picks up for me but doesn't put anything in the donations tab?Is that just so you can cross check who all is in your paypal list?Or just there for good measure?

You may wanna check out the modded version for e107.I'm not sure if this is exactly the way the nuke one worked or not but the e107 version of it was very simple to use.And looked good too in the block on the front page.I dunno just throwing ideas at ya.

-BeNt-

Ok,now for some reason it shows only one donator in the list.I can not manually add another donator to where they show up on the frontpage and it will not show the paypal fees even though I put those into the database as well.For some reason this just isn't working out for me.

Also it keeps giving me paypal ipns that are new and there hasn't been any transactions made?

JDMhustle

I just upgraded my forum to SMF 1.1 and TP 0.97, then installed the latest version of the treasury mod 1.2
and got this error when trying to access it:

Database Error
Unknown system variable 'lc_time_names'
File: /home/teamvtec/domains/sirfanaticsholland.com/public_html/forum/Sources/Treasury.php
Line: 75 

And here's line 75:

db_query(" SET lc_time_names = ".substr($txt['lang_locale'],0,5)." ", __FILE__, __LINE__);
if( date('d') >= $swingd) {

Can someone tell me what's wrong?

nukebiz

My bad - I used a system variable that isn't present in older versions of MySQL.

Version 1.21 amends this.

JDMhustle

Quote from: Resourcez on December 12, 2006, 10:27:56 PM
My bad - I used a system variable that isn't present in older versions of MySQL.

Version 1.21 amends this.

Thanks Resourcez! got it up and working again