TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 18, 2024, 11:41:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,886
  • Latest: Grendor
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,189
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 112
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 1
  • Guests: 89
  • Total: 90
  • @rjen

Quick quesiton about TP themes BOX

Started by craziegrafix, December 24, 2006, 04:55:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

craziegrafix

when selecting a new theme from the theme box it doesn't change the main page only the forum.Is the TP set to stay on from default or is it suppose to change with the theme

Nokonium

The theme block is not meant to be a profile theme changer, it is there to allow members to see what each theme is like. If you want to select one as a permanent theme you have to do that from your profile.

craziegrafix

that i understand but when a theme is selected and you hit change it onlys changes the forum theme not the TP theme.I even changed the defualt theme to have the main page change and it still doesn't.
any help would be great

DipWit

make sure the themes you are trying to use are suitably modified to work with TP  ;)

craziegrafix

thansk for trying to help but yes they are modified to work in TP

IchBin

What do you have set as your main page? If you have an article set as frontpage with a theme set to display on that article it may over-ride the theme settings. I'm not really sure...

Lesmond

The same thing happened to me IchBinâ„¢, with an article on the front page, took me ages to figure it out  :idiot2:

craziegrafix

craziegrafix

sorry for the double post but the articles was the problem 1 was set to be on  acertain theme
thank you all very much for helping