TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 19, 2024, 10:33:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,886
  • Latest: Grendor
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,195
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 128
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 39
  • Total: 39

Newbie – help help help

Started by Max Headroom, March 02, 2006, 12:26:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Max Headroom

Hi,

I’m using SMF 1.0.6 and TP 0.8.6 (awesome BTW, just what I need) and I’ve encountered a persistent problem.

Some of the icon/button images seem to be missing. Everything works on the default SMF theme but not any other. I’ve been through the learning curve of not using the correct TP enabled themes etc and ended up with a fresh install.

The history of this install is

• Loaded SMF 1.0.5 via Fantastico (control panel on Lunarpages).
  • Upgraded to SMF 1.0 6 via SMF Administration Centre.
  • Loaded TP 0.8.6 by downloading from this site (to my hard drive), and uploading to my board via SMF Package Manager.
  • Loaded various TP themes by downloading from this site (again to my hard drive), and uploading to my board via SMF Install a New Theme function.

I’ve now unloaded all themes but the SMF defaults and Apollo_TP.

You can see one missing icon/button at the bottom of the left-hand User panel (Modules):

http://www.inventors4justice.com/innovationtalkforum/

As a registered user or admin this is more apparent due to more options with missing icons/button images.

Everything else works perfectly (well done guys).

Oh, and what is the difference between a 1.0.5 TP theme and 1.1beta3 TP theme (i.e. do I use 1.0.5 TP theme for 1.0.6 SMF)?

Thanks in advance. :P

Max

Max Headroom

Ah! If you now look at the site you will see some of the images/icon. This is because I'm finding the missing ones and adding them in.

Max Headroom

Sorted â€ââ,¬Å" I just placed the missing images in the Apollo_TP images folder.

They were: divider.gif, tpgoto.gif, tpmodule.gif, tpmodule2.gif, tpoptions.gif and TPsave.gif.

:laugh: 8)