TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 18, 2024, 04:15:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,886
  • Latest: Grendor
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,189
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 112
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 1
  • Guests: 41
  • Total: 42
  • @rjen

Formular

Started by atrsc2003, April 28, 2009, 02:45:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

atrsc2003

Hallo!

Gibt es hier irgend eine Art Formular oder sowas, was man im Forum (SMF) oder TP einbinden kann. Wenn ich zum Beispiel Anmeldungen brauche zum wandern, sollen sich Leute anmelden können, per Formular.

Oder wenn es sowas nicht gibt könnte das einer programmieren??!!

ZarPrime

Hallo atrsc2003,

Willkommen in TinyPortal.

Ich bin mir nicht ganz sicher, was Sie unter "Anwendungen migrieren". Könnten Sie erklären, ein wenig besser, was es ist, dass Sie versuchen zu tun. Es könnte helfen, wenn Sie Bitte lesen und beantworten, um die Entsendung Leitlinien so dass wir möglicherweise in der Lage, besser zu verstehen, wie Ihnen zu helfen.

ZarPrime

English Translation ...

Hello atrsc2003,

Welcome to TinyPortal.

I am not quite sure what you mean by "migrate applications".  Could you explain a little better what it is you are trying to do.  It might help if you Please read and reply to the Posting Guidelines so that we may be able to better understand how to help you.

ZarPrime

atrsc2003

Quote from: ZarPrime on April 29, 2009, 02:03:40 PM
Hallo atrsc2003,

Willkommen in TinyPortal.

Ich bin mir nicht ganz sicher, was Sie unter "Anwendungen migrieren". Könnten Sie erklären, ein wenig besser, was es ist, dass Sie versuchen zu tun. Es könnte helfen, wenn Sie Bitte lesen und beantworten, um die Entsendung Leitlinien so dass wir möglicherweise in der Lage, besser zu verstehen, wie Ihnen zu helfen.

ZarPrime

English Translation ...

Hello atrsc2003,

Welcome to TinyPortal.

I am not quite sure what you mean by "migrate applications".  Could you explain a little better what it is you are trying to do.  It might help if you Please read and reply to the Posting Guidelines so that we may be able to better understand how to help you.

ZarPrime

ich benutze SMF 1.1.8 und TP .98
ich möchte in TP eine Art link haben in das man ein Anmeldeformular einbinden kann, oder auch mehrere....

ZarPrime

English Tranlastion ...

I'm sorry.  I still don't understand what you want help with.

I don't speak German but rely on the Google Translator to read your messages.  Your last message translates as ...

I use SMF 1.1.8 and TP .98
I want to TP in a type of link in which you can include a registration form, or even more ....

This just does not give me enough information to figure out what you want.  Maybe somebody who speaks German better than I do will see this and be able to translate for me so that I can help you.

Sorry.

ZarPrime

atrsc2003

Quote from: ZarPrime on April 29, 2009, 03:42:20 PM
English Tranlastion ...

I'm sorry.  I still don't understand what you want help with.

I don't speak German but rely on the Google Translator to read your messages.  Your last message translates as ...

I use SMF 1.1.8 and TP .98
I want to TP in a type of link in which you can include a registration form, or even more ....

This just does not give me enough information to figure out what you want.  Maybe somebody who speaks German better than I do will see this and be able to translate for me so that I can help you.

Sorry.

ZarPrime

Hello! I can hardly English, I can with it make do only in little?! I would like to have simply into the TP a form on user their data to insert and then to me to send be able. I use the SMF version 1.1.8 and TP 0,98, that left: http://www.quasselox-gl.de

Greeting Andreas

ZarPrime

It is very difficult but I will try to use your language. Can you possibly send me a screenshot of what it is you want to do. All I can get out of this is that you want to put a form somewhere but I have no idea where. Also, the link to your site that you posted in the last message is not working. I would like to see your site. Maybe that will give me a clue of what you are trying to do.

In German ...

Es ist sehr schwierig, aber ich werde versuchen, Ihre Sprache. Können Sie mir vielleicht einen Screenshot von dem, was es ist, dass Sie wollen. Alles, was ich kann aus diesem ist, dass Sie wollen, um eine Form irgendwo, aber ich habe keine Ahnung, wo. Auch der Link zu Ihrer Website, die Sie auf dem Laufenden in der letzten Nachricht wird nicht funktioniert. Ich möchte, dass Ihre Website. Vielleicht gibt mir eine Ahnung von dem, was Sie zu tun versuchen.

ZarPrime

atrsc2003

Quote from: ZarPrime on April 30, 2009, 08:01:41 PM
It is very difficult but I will try to use your language. Can you possibly send me a screenshot of what it is you want to do. All I can get out of this is that you want to put a form somewhere but I have no idea where. Also, the link to your site that you posted in the last message is not working. I would like to see your site. Maybe that will give me a clue of what you are trying to do.

In German ...

Es ist sehr schwierig, aber ich werde versuchen, Ihre Sprache. Können Sie mir vielleicht einen Screenshot von dem, was es ist, dass Sie wollen. Alles, was ich kann aus diesem ist, dass Sie wollen, um eine Form irgendwo, aber ich habe keine Ahnung, wo. Auch der Link zu Ihrer Website, die Sie auf dem Laufenden in der letzten Nachricht wird nicht funktioniert. Ich möchte, dass Ihre Website. Vielleicht gibt mir eine Ahnung von dem, was Sie zu tun versuchen.

ZarPrime
------------------------------------------
Hallo!
Hoffentlich ist das nicht zu schierig:-)))
Ich möchte das jemand auf einen Button gehen kann  und dort eine Anmeldung schicken kann, zum Beispiel für eine Einladung. Wer möchte zur Party kommen.....! Bitte anmelden unter:
Sowas in der Art!
Gruss
Andreas
-----------------------------------------
Hello!
Hopefully that is not too schierig: -))) I would like to go that someone on button can and there a registration send can, for example for an invitation. Who would like to come to the partyââ,¬Â¦.! Please announce under: Sowas in the kind!
Greeting Andreas

ZarPrime

OK, es klingt wie Sie wollen eine Art Form, dass jemand kann füllen. Der Block-Code-Snippet in den folgenden Themen können Sie das zu tun.

Das Snippet ist hier -> http://www.tinyportal.net/index.php/topic,9840.msg233769.html#msg233769

Auf diese Weise können Sie ein Formular, dass die Menschen können, füllen Sie, und Sie können es zum Senden Sie eine E-Mail-Nachricht mit dem Inhalt des Formulars oder haben sie auf einer bestimmten Kammer in Ihrem Forum. Wenn Sie nicht herausfinden können, wie diese zu nutzen, müssen Sie einen Weg finden, zu lesen, über das Thema. Es ist eine sehr schöne Schnipsel und funktioniert sehr gut.

In English ...

OK, it sounds like you want some kind of form that someone can fill out.  The block code snippet in the following topic will allow you to do that.

The snippet is here --> http://www.tinyportal.net/index.php/topic,9840.msg233769.html#msg233769

This will allow you to have a form that people can fill out and you can set it to send you an EMail message with the contents of the form or have it posted to a particular board in your Forum.  If you can't figure out how to use it, you will have to find a way to read through the topic.  It's a very nice snippet and works very well.

ZarPrime

atrsc2003

Hallo!

Danke für die Info!
Jetzt habe ich aber das Problem, das ich nicht weiss ob ich einen Block öffnen muß oder wie ich das in das Menue eingebunden bekomme. GIbt es da eine Art Info, die ich man mir erklären kann??!!
Öffne ich einen Block und dann ?? Themenblock, Infoblock, Onlinebox....html+bbs....keine Ahnung!?
Gruss
Andreas
---------------------------------------
Hello!
Thanks for the info.! Now I have however das problem, which I not white whether I a block open must or as I into the menu merged gets. It gives there a kind to info., which I can explain one to me??!! Do I open a block and then?? Catalog of themes, info. block, Onlinebox....html +bbs....no notion!?
Greeting Andreas

ZarPrime

Wenn Sie die "Join Us! Form" Snippet, dass ich in meiner letzten Antwort, würden Sie ein PHP-Block-Typ für diesen Code.

Gruß,
ZarPrime