TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 18, 2024, 04:00:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,886
  • Latest: Grendor
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,189
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 112
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 53
  • Total: 53

lost menus somehow - links work but no text/images

Started by ~FS~grizz, June 23, 2010, 11:04:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

~FS~grizz

Link to my site: http://www.forgotten-soldiers.com
SMF version: SMF 1.11.1
TP version: TP 1.0 beta 5-1
Theme name and version: CORE (works), FS Gray (no menu), or any other custom installed theme (no menu)
Browser Name and Version: FireFox&Internet Explorer/most recent&updated versions
Mods installed: Custom Profile Field Mod,FontandSizeDropdown_1.3, Custom Form Mod 1.6, Treasury 2.34, Reason For Editing Mod   2.3.2, Aeva Media 1.1b, Copyright & Footer Links | S-Ace   3.1, Member Awards    1.1.2, TinyPortal 1.099, Banned members avatar    0.1, Auto Refresh Who Index
Related Error messages: 8: Undefined index: queries
File: /home/forgot32/public_html/Themes/default/languages/TPShout.english-utf8.php (main_below sub template - eval?)
Line: 316

8: Undefined index: seconds_with
File: /home/forgot32/public_html/Themes/default/languages/TPShout.english-utf8.php (main_below sub template - eval?)
Line: 316

this happens for all missing menu buttons but also for most all links on page: page_created, logout, members_title, calendar,profile

I opened the file referenced: TPShout.english-utf8.php and it only has up to 40 lines, all errors are referencing line 316 or higher!

not sure where this topic should be, if it is theme support or not - seems to effect all themes that are not CORE/default

IchBin

If you Enable eval() the filename should change to the correct one. Post the error after you have done the change.

~FS~grizz

ok- I think I followed that right
I enabled then diabled and enabled again
all times same error message as what was posted here...

ZarPrime

I found a couple of topics on SMF that mention those errors.  You might take a look at those and see if anything pops out of it ...
http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=340624.0
http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=292265.0

ZarPrime

~FS~grizz

Thanks for those links Zar, I had not searched there yet.
It looks like when I set up my test site for the SMF 1.11.1 to 2.0RC3 upgrade, I somehow missed and one of the target paths was set to my main site instead of my test site....
seems the indexes on the main site were altered and they were not on the test site.

So I can rebuild and upgrade test site to verify this, but my database back up is aging with every day that passes and I do not really want to restore the main site to it now..... hope upgrade goes smooth then I can just upgrade the main.

Unless someone has any better insight into this, I am going to redo test site to verify then upgrade main site as well.

and of course once again, I thank you all for your input and support.