TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 19, 2024, 11:51:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,886
  • Latest: Grendor
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,189
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 128
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 59
  • Total: 59

Demo-Block Code Snippets/Theme Support Index

Started by JOSHSKORN, September 28, 2007, 02:57:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOSHSKORN

I'd love to see a demo site set up by Tinyportals.com which give a visual demonstration on various block code snippets from the index.  Obviously you'd need to have a few different demo sites because there are so many block code snippets.  It'd be nice if someone eventually made their way through those bazillion threads and cleaned up what's there.  To me, they still remind me of support threads, although I guess they aren't to be used FOR support any longer, per new TP forum policy.

Also, I'd like to see indicies for theme support forums. For example, the Alienation theme.  One entry in the Alienation Theme Support Index could be 'Horizontal Drop-down menus', something I've asked before, or if I remember correctly, 'Subforum Alignment Error'.

Just out of curiosity...why are there snippets of code for ARTICLES listed on the BLOCK code snippets?  Would BLOCK and ARTICLE snippets be separated ever?

By the way, are there some snippets that don't even work because either they never worked or they don't work any longer because they refer to a site which is no longer in operation?

Just my few cents. :D

G6Cad

We are having this discussion in the Team board, but before any site is set up to demo what TP can do we need to have some structure and the development have to be abit more forward then it is right now.
The time to have a show off site for TP is simply to big of a project right now for any of the team to find the time to keep up or build so at this time we have it in thought but nothing we will start to do at this point.