TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 18, 2024, 01:27:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,886
  • Latest: Grendor
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,189
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 112
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 42
  • Total: 42

Need Help in making a TP Themed page

Started by akulion, May 07, 2006, 04:26:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

akulion

Hi

I searched the SMF pages and came up with a few topics one of which said that for TP themes I should ask bloc for which code to use

What I am trying to do is have an "agreement page" for my arcade.

So basically a member who clicks Arcade is taken to an agreement page which is themed the same as the theme they are currently using.

they click on "I agree button" and they can go into the arcade.

Why? well thats a long story - if u want ill tell it - but trust me its crazy!

So anyways can anyone help me with this lil project of mine?

How can I create a simple page with text only, which is themed the same as the users current page to load before they enter the arcade with a "i agree button" ?

Thanks

G6Cad

I think that this request is better placed back at smfarcade.net.
It seems like your request involve their code package more than TP.

http://www.smfarcade.net

Ask eeek if he could help you get this together :)

IchBin

If you are able to come up with the code for pre-registration type of stuff you could put it in an article. But if you want it to display everytime someone plays the arcade then that is more of a mod to the arcade mod then.

IchBin

Heres what you do akulion. Create your agreement page in an article. Change the link in your menu (inside index.template.php) to point to that article. Then when they click on the article button/link they will automatically be taken to your article agreement page for the arcade that you want. Then in that article you can have a link to continue on to the arcade if they agree or a link to go back to the home page if they don't agree. This isn't a permanent agreement, but at least they will see it once and know they are shaking hands with God so to speak. :)

akulion

Quote from: IchBinâââ,¬Å¾Ã,¢ on May 07, 2006, 06:05:38 PM
Heres what you do akulion. Create your agreement page in an article. Change the link in your menu (inside index.template.php) to point to that article. Then when they click on the article button/link they will automatically be taken to your article agreement page for the arcade that you want. Then in that article you can have a link to continue on to the arcade if they agree or a link to go back to the home page if they don't agree. This isn't a permanent agreement, but at least they will see it once and know they are shaking hands with God so to speak. :)

YOU are a GENIUS!!!!

G6Cad

Otherwise, eeek gave another reply on SMF forums to ;)

akulion

no way!! lol lemme go check it out :D thanks for all the help by the way :D