TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 18, 2024, 06:56:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,886
  • Latest: Grendor
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,189
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 112
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 57
  • Total: 57

Killer Biscuits Murder Attempt!

Started by jp, June 03, 2007, 10:42:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crip

Killer Biscuits Wanted For Attempted Murder
(the actual AP headline)

Linda Burnett, 23, a resident of San Diego, was visiting her in-laws and while there went to a nearby supermarket to pick up some groceries. Several people noticed her sitting in her car with the windows rolled up and with her eyes closed, with both hands behind the back of her head.  One customer who had been at the store for a while became concerned and walked over to the car.  He noticed that Linda 's eyes were now open, and she looked very strange. He asked her if she was okay.

Linda replied that she'd been shot in the back of the head, and had been holding her brains in for over an hour.    The man called the paramedics, who broke into the car because the doors were locked and Linda refused to remove her hands from her head.

When they finally got in, they found that Linda had a wad of bread dough on the back of her head. A Pillsbury biscuit canister had exploded from the heat, making a loud noise that sounded like a gunshot, and the wad of dough hit her in the back of her head.  When she reached back to find out what it was, she felt the dough and thought it was her brains.  She initially passed out, but quickly recovered and tried to hold her brains in for over an hour until someone noticed and came to her aid.

Linda is a blonde, but I'm certain that's irrelevant.
I have become comfortably numb!

Cripzone | Crip's Free 2.0.2 Themes

Zetan

G6Cad

:2funny:   How is that even possible  :2funny:

Crip

I have become comfortably numb!

Cripzone | Crip's Free 2.0.2 Themes

Zetan

She kneeded that like a hole in the head   ::)

alan s

hahahahaha , oh god how do these things happen , I remember watching a video yesterday about a cop who confiscated weed from a guy and baked it in brownies and had to ring 911 saying he thought he and his wife had od on it .

Purple1

what a wicked story, i'm sitting hear crying with laughter