TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 25, 2024, 02:41:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,197
  • Total Topics: 21,221
  • Online today: 144
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online

"Mark All Messagea As Read" redirect

Started by en_shua, August 02, 2009, 06:13:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FragaCampos

No, ZarPrime, you got it right on the first one. In my case, i believe i didnÃ,´t do anything besides Bloc's fix.
What i really wanted is when in the forum's index, you click "Mark Messages as read" (not "topics" or "boards") and are redirected to forum's index, not TP's frontpage..

bloc

Thats how it should perform, but there might be a bug there.

ZarPrime

Let me see if I can answer this once and for all.  I have done a few more tests.

It seems that if you have done Bloc's fix, to redirect to the FrontPage on login/logout, and you are on the Forum main index, the action "mark all messages as read" at the bottom of the main Forum index will redirect you to the FrontPage.

On the other hand, if you have not made The edit Bloc mentioned, you will not be redirected to the FrontPage but will stay on the Forum index instead.

ZarPrime

FragaCampos

Thank you guys for your help but i solved the problem in a easier way... i installed the most recent Tp version and now everything is ok.

Thanks for your patience.

ZarPrime

Since the original poster has not responded for awhile to the original fix, I must assume that this topic is solved for them as well, and will mark the topic accordingly.

ZarPrime