TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 18, 2024, 06:50:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,886
  • Latest: Grendor
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,189
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 112
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 51
  • Total: 51

Articles bug

Started by pvcblue, November 14, 2006, 01:47:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pvcblue

When I specify to see the leftblocks they do not show, and when I specify to see the rightblocks, the leftblocks show. ??????   :-\ :o :tickedoff:

G6Cad

A known bug ;)

Download and replace this file with you old one in the sourse folder.

pvcblue

Nope - doesnt fix it - makes a new problem, rightblocks show leftblocks, leftblocks show NOblocks..........Ã,   :-\ :-\ :'( >:( :o :tickedoff:

IchBin

Theme/TP/SMF versions? Does this only happen in a certain theme?

If all of these questions fall into place, then I would suggest uploading a new set of files for TinyPortal.

pvcblue

Quote from: IchBinâââ,¬Å¾Ã,¢ on November 15, 2006, 02:52:02 AM
Theme/TP/SMF versions? Does this only happen in a certain theme?

If all of these questions fall into place, then I would suggest uploading a new set of files for TinyPortal.

SMF 1.1 RC3/Tiny Portal v0.9.6/ALL themes including default

pvcblue

Upload of TP files does not fix problem either - when thsi is done you get the same initial problem of NO blocks except the center showing, then when the fixed template is uploaded the right and left and center show but the articles still have the same problem.

IchBin

If you'd like you can PM info to check this out myself. Temp FTP/Admin accounts should be all I need.

IchBin

So let me get this straight. In your articles you cannot get the left/center/right blocks to show? What do you mean by "fixed template is uploaded" ?

IchBin

One thing I would suggest is that you don't alter the default theme. If you want to alter that theme, make a copy of it. Doing all the alterations to that theme that you have makes it pretty much impossible to trouble shoot things. If you can, upload a fresh copy of the default theme and move yours to another folder that would help me trouble shoot this alot more.