TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 19, 2024, 03:37:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,886
  • Latest: Grendor
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,189
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 128
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online

showcase posting guide

Showcase Board Posting Guide

The Showcase Board is for our Members to Showcase their sites that use SMF and TinyPortal.

Any topics for sites that no longer use TinyPortal are subject to deletion at any time, at the discretion of the TP Support Site staff.

ThePoliticalCapital.com

Started by Sledge, September 20, 2007, 02:18:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sledge

Site URL: http://www.thepoliticalcapital.com
Site Owner: Mike "Sledge Hammer" Hart
Site Designer: United Nations of TPC (TPC Staff)
Theme Designer: StormLrdâ,,¢
Site Genre: Political and Current Events Discussion

Likes: It's awesome layout. I requested the special layout (left column goes all the way to the top) and StormLrd pulled it off flawlessly. The graphics are expertly done and save for a few loose ends (that Storm is all over like Al Sharpton on Don Imus), fit the theme perfectly.

Dislikes: Not enough members.

TPC is a political and current events discussion forum unlike any other on the net. Besides the intelligent debate on the world around us, we pay our members back in two different ways.

Every month we give a prize to a lucky poster. Prizes vary from patriotic figurines to tool kits. This month we're giving away a pair of Vivitar binoculars!

Not only do we give away free sh...er...stuff, we also award each post with Political Capital (shop points to most of you) that members can cash in for political favors (purchase their own child forum, join a political party, etc) or they can save them up and cash them for a gift certificate from Amazon.com.

We're taking the "political" out of Political Forum, and making it "Fun" instead. If there are any gunslingers in the crowd that enjoys a good spirited throw down, join us for some good old boy (or gal) old school debating.

vanguard

IchBin

The site looks great. Did Storm do the graphics as well, or did someone else? I share many thoughts with your crowd over there so I signed up. Will see if I have time to actually post. :)

Sledge

Thanks for registering Itch, I think you'll find it enjoyable at TPC. We're a small group, but very well mannered. There is none of the "hit and run" posting that goes on in so many political forums these days. Discussions are usually pretty comprehensive and satisfying.

Yea, the most excellent StormLrd did all the graphics for the forum as well. I modified the header background a little but it's all his.

ivnj

G6Cad

Yes indeed, went to that site many times during the construction, and i must say that Storm did a great job on it, and you really have one of a kind theme there  :D

Mz.Betoch

Excellent site! Only thing i saw out of place was the female banner at the bottom lol. But sex does go with politics. hahaha

Great job to both Storm on the theme/graphics and you Sledge!

Xarcell

Sledge

Added feeble's SMFChess mod. What a masterpiece of a script! If you enjoy chess with your politics, join us!