TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 19, 2024, 10:32:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,886
  • Latest: Grendor
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,195
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 128
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 40
  • Total: 40

TP Reviews module

Started by Megaforum, May 24, 2008, 04:25:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rus

Cool, thanks, I haven't tried it yet as Bluehost is giving us yet another CPU Quota error but after things calm down I may retry this.

Destron

OK, I have been using an older version for a while, but I just did a fresh install of SMF/TP and the review module, now when I add/edit a review there is some code right after the smilies

Have no idea what is causing this, and this is a fresh install with no mods, I even reinstalled to make sure, Any ideas?

xasou

Greetings people, and a big thanks for that module and to anyone who gives feedback on that. I am having a problem though. Im currently running 1.1.8 smf version and Tiny Portal version 1.0.5. I've installed the module, the admin panel works perfectly, it does appear wherever I want it. But the problem gets to me when I simply try to click on Category or Edit button for the category... I receive a 404 error:

501 Method Not Implemented

GET to /smf/index.php not supported.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

My apache version is 2.2.11 (Unix)

Anyone can tell me what's the problem?

G6Cad

These errors are host issues, you need to contact your host and ask them to fix it for you

Or read this if you are your own host

xasou

thanks for the assistance G6   :laugh:

kåre

Quote from: Destron on January 21, 2009, 06:15:27 AM
OK, I have been using an older version for a while, but I just did a fresh install of SMF/TP and the review module, now when I add/edit a review there is some code right after the smilies

Have no idea what is causing this, and this is a fresh install with no mods, I even reinstalled to make sure, Any ideas?

Try to go in admin -> Smileys and messsage icons -> and see if "enable customized smileys" is enabled,  if it is try to disable and see if it works.

FUBAR

This module looks great!  I'll try and install this tonight but I have one question.

Does this install edit any of SMF or TP files?

Ken.

Yes, there are some edits.
If you run it through this Package Parser you'll be able to see those edits.
" If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti
Yesterday When I was Young.

FUBAR

Thanks for the reply Ken but I get an error when running this package through the parser.

parseArchive(): No package-info.xml in this mod! Is it corrupted?

I just want to know what to backup before running the install, just in case something goes wrong.  ;)

EDIT:

Ok, so I just backed up everything to be safe and installed the module but I'm getting the same error's as Rus posted earlier.

Quote from: Rus on September 29, 2008, 09:57:57 PM
After making a test review I also got lots of these:

2: Division by zero
File: /home/xxx/public_html/forum/tp-files/tp-modules/TPReviews/Sources/TPReviews.php
Line: 348

On lines: 346 and 348

Any idea's on how to correct this?  Thanks guys.

Bec

Gotta admit I have been hanging to try this out, its exactly what I need for my site and i finally upgraded! I am using smf 1.1.8 and tp v1.0 beta3

Just wondering how I can go about installing it though, I have tried installing through the module - uploaded modules section in tp admin but its coming up "Not a valid TPmodule". Just had a look at the package parser and when uploaded it came up with "parseArchive(): No package-info.xml in this mod! Is it corrupted?".

Would appreciate some help when you get a chance! Thanks :)