TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 18, 2024, 09:39:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,886
  • Latest: Grendor
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,189
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 112
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 99
  • Total: 99

[Backup]

Started by redshark, September 27, 2005, 06:49:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IchBin

If you get the english files change then just rename them to German instead. :)

redshark

Hi IchBin,

the coarse translation is done. But i have no time for check or fine tuning at this time.

Hey german folks.....can you check the german translation files please ?????

Cheers

ReD

redshark

@IchBin

how can the german files bind in TP ?

Cheers

ReD

IchBin

Depending on if you have your Forum set to use the german files. If you do, then it will automatically use the german TP files that you edited and changed the name to German. :)
TP uses the SMF functions to call the language strings. So if you're board is set to German, then TP will look for the TP German files automatically. Neat eh?

redshark

But in the neptune folder i canÂÃ,´t find any files like TPmodules.language.php, TPortal.language.php or TPortalAdmin.language.php

IchBin

I don't think you need to do it for each Theme. I think the way Block has it setup is that by default it will use the default themes language files. The same thing goes for other things, like the Calendar. If you take Blocs calendar.template file out of his theme, it will automatically use the calendar.template file that is in the default theme. That is why it's not smart to mess with anything on the default theme. :)

Someone correct me if I'm wrong please.

borgBOB

redshark

IÂÃ,´m blind or i must sleep a while. Where i can find this calender template ?  ???

btw. we are online now: www.kite-lounge.com  :laugh:

Ray

Nice site redshark - to bad I can not read anything lol- hey but it looks good :laugh:

IchBin

neptune doesn't have a calendar.template.php file. It uses the defaults calendar template.